T3SD ConCall-20120625

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes


  • 2012-2013 Board Liaisons - Congratulations new and returning Board Liaisons
Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes
Attendee Name Affiliation
x Patrick Loyd HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Regrets Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
Melva Peters (Board Liaison) Education
x Patrick Loyd (Interim) Education
Bill Braithwaite Electronic Services
x Lorraine Constable (Board Liaison) Electronic Services
Ken McCaslin Electronic Services
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
x John Ritter (Board Liaison) International Mentoring
x Rita Scichilone Process Improvement
x Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison) Process Improvement
x Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison) Project Services
regrets Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
x Jane Curry (Board Liaison) Publishing
Jane Daus Publishing
x Brian Pech Publishing
x Andy Stechishin Publishing
x Sandy Stuart Publishing
x Jane Curry (Board Liaison) Tooling
Tim Ireland Tooling
x Andy Stechishin Tooling
x Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office
x Lynn Laakso (scribe) TSC Project Manager

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Agenda -
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes -
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
    • Electronic Services
      • Lorraine reports that Andy attended their last call to address potential work in the NLM change request support tool.Tooling and Vocab will put together a PSS for support processes and so on. Tooling asked for feedback on the dashboard updates. ES moved their calls a couple of hours later due to participation from HL7 Australia's webmaster
    • International Mentoring
      • John has nothing to report at this time.
    • Process Improvement
      • Rita noted they've been working on nominations. Their next meeting follows this call.
    • Project Services
      • Have not met quorum the past couple of weeks but have a guide for balloting connected to the cochair handbook, compared to guidelines published by TSC. Hope to have that approved this Thursday. PSS template interim updates coming in July.
    • Publishing
      • V2: Brian - Jane and Andy have been exchanging emails regarding scripting and ballot quality. Reviewing V2.8 submissions for publication; waiting to hear from Don. Sandy has joined and there's no summary yet.
      • V3: Andy - Andy noted Tooling passed the project scope statement and expected that publishing would bring it forward to Steering Division. Brian also notes that Jane had problems with her PC and had misplaced the latest version. NIB deadline was last night and has passed. Next deadline is initial content, full content last week of July.
      • Jane Curry asks if V2 Publishing expected V2 Software Upgrade was seeking HL7 funding,as that needs to be clear on the project scope statement. Andy thinks that is the case. Jane notes there is some additional process work to be done if that is the case.
    • Tooling
      • Project 904, HL7 Participation in OHT HingX ProjectScopeStatement at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6859/9441/HL7ParticipationinOHTHingXProjectScopeStatement.doc
      • Jane notes Tooling Templates and Publishing have all approved it. ArB is interested in being involved in the metadata requirements. It was to be considered by the EC while still in process through approvals. Jane is working on orientation presentations to exercise with Tooling and Templates this week. Jane moves approval, seconded by Rick. Unanimously approved.
      • Jane further reports we've been working on the process for taking funded projects forward and the funding request process. The contracts listserv will be used but broader reach is also sought. Replies go to Karen and review of resulting proposals in two pieces, by budget and by resource selection. Q&A session will be offered one week into the RFP period. Those applying for the RFP will not be on the selection committee. A set is coming forward this week. Lorraine asks about the first and last parts - only the selection process was in the minutes last week. Jane notes it will be coming out in minutes and in the proposal as well. She will send the document to Lynn to include in the Tooling minutes.
  5. Project Review
  6. TSC meeting Report -
  7. New Business -
    • Meeting Adjourned 2:26 PM EDT