Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)
|Facilitator||Note taker||Quorum = 5|
|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)||Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing||Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)|
|x||Knapp, Paul||.||Singureanu, Ioana||.||Julian, Tony|
|.||Nelson, Dale||.||Oemig, Frank||.||Loyd, Patrick|
|.||Stechishin, Andy||.||Snelick, Robert||.||Shaver, Dave|
|Modeling & Methodology (MnM)||RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)||Security|
|x||Beeler, Woody||.||Hendler MD, Peter||.||Blobel PhD, Bernd|
|.||Duteau, Jean||.||Shabo PhD, Amnon||x||Davis, Mike|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||.||Spronk, Rene||.||Moehrke, John|
|.||Natarajan , Ravi|
|Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)||Templates||Vocabulary|
|.||Jorgenson, Don||.||Baird, Douglas||.||Case, James|
|.||Beuchelt, Gerald||.||Roberts , John||.||Grain, Heather|
|.||Rubin, Ken||.||Shafarman, Mark||.||Hamm, Russell|
|.||McCauley, Vince||x||Hausam, Rob|
|.||Klein, William Ted|
|x||Laakso, Lynn||x||Connor, Kathleen|
Call to order 12:06 PM EDT
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda.
- Minutes approval moved by Paul, second by Rob. unanimously approved.
- (15 min) HL7 Security SOA Architecture PSS
- PASS acronym to be clarified: Privacy Access Security Services
- Need to transcribe onto 2012 PSS template - Kathleen will do this.
- Ballot type: they will include dynamic and static information to allow conformance statements so that they can ballot as normative for harmonization with ISO. Need to include discussion of what conformance would look like.
- How does this distinguish itself from the prior security DAM? Prior use cases specified by CBCC and RBAC Catalog. PASS was not part of it. It was primarily an information model without dynamic aspects, policies for access control; this will include authorization, audit and other services.
- Seeking spring ballot.
- Reference to accordance to the HDF? Suggest in accordance with SAIF.
- Mike moves approval. Paul seconds.
- Revised project scope will be reviewed by TSC, not coming back to FTSD. Kathleen will work with Lynn to ensure scope statement is transcribed and complete.
- Vote: unanimously approved.
Adjourned 12:26 PM EDT.