Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)
- Conference Call is scheduled for 0.5 hour,
- Tuesday 12:00 PM to be repeated every other week
- Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
- HL7 Conference Call Service
- Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 (Passcode: 943627)
- Online Meeting Service - GoToMeeting
- https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034 (GoToMeeting ID: 385-800-034)
Steering Division Members:
- Application Integration & Design (AID)
- Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
- Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing(CGIT)
- Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
- Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
|Facilitator||Note taker||Quorum = 5 WGs|
|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)||Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing||Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)|
|.||Knapp, Paul||X||Huang, Wendy||X||Julian, Tony|
|X||Nelson, Dale||.||Oemig, Frank||.||Loyd, Patrick|
|.||Stechishin, Andy||.||.||Shaver, Dave|
|.||Snelick, Robert||.||Stuart, Sandy|
|Modeling & Methodology (MnM)||RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)||Security|
|X||Beeler, Woody||.||Hendler MD, Peter||.||Blobel PhD, Bernd|
|.||Duteau, Jean||.||Shabo PhD, Amnon||.||Davis, Mike|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||.||Spronk, Rene||.||Moehrke, John|
|.||Natarajan , Ravi|
|Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)||Templates||Vocabulary|
|.||Jorgenson, Don||.||Baird, Douglas||.||Case, James|
|.||Beuchelt, Gerald||.||Roberts , John||.||Grain, Heather|
|.||Rubin, Ken||.||Shafarman, Mark||.||Hamm, Russell|
|.||McCauleu, Vince||X||Hausam, Rob|
|.||Klein, William Ted|
|.||. = Absent, X = Present, r = Regrets|
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (15 min) HL7 Terminology Authority
- (15 min) Item2
- (5 min) Other Business
- Roll Call
- Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
- MOTION Approval of Minutes (Tony/Wendy)
- VOTE (3-0-1)
- HL7 Terminology Authority
- Mission and Charter
- Intention to be an appointed committee.
- Objection: Ignores presence of the terminology authority in existence - Harmonization.
- Would suggest bullet either defining that this replaces Harmonization or is related.
- Relationships should be recognized/established with ORC.
- First Sentence under goals "Authority Provide" needs changing.
- Policies and Procedures
- "existing terminology practices " should also reference harmonization.
- Section "Purpose for an HL7 Terminology Authority" Line 2 does not clarify whether the relationships will continue to be established through ORC.
- Item 1 is not in mission and charter, and subsumes harmonization, but does not say so. If subsuming harmonization, the process needs to be worked out.
- Item 2 We postulate that the TSC does not want to approve all vocabulary.
- Criteria for Membership:Qualifications: should include 5, at least one of which represents the user requirements, whether or not they are conversant in the example terminologies.
- Should add more for implications to the user community.
- Activities have no reference to harmonization - needs to extend beyond the HL7 Vocab Work Group.
- Mission and Charter
- MOTION Adjourn at 12:33PM Eastern
- VOTE (4-0-0)
--A julian 16:35, 31 July 2012 (UTC)