2015-06-01 TSC Call Agenda
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|x||Ken McCaslin||x||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.|
|.||John Quinn||Regrets||Lorraine Constable||.||Giorgio Cangioli||.|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|Regrets||Melva Peters||Regrets||Woody Beeler||Regrets||Calvin Beebe||x||Freida Hall|
|x||John Roberts||x||Paul Knapp||x||Pat van Dyke||x||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||obs1||.||Anne Wizauer|
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval -
- Approve Minutes of 2015-05-04 TSC Call Agenda
- Approve Minutes of 2015-05-09_TSC_WGM_Agenda
- Approve Minutes of 2015-05-10_TSC_WGM_Agenda
- Approve Minutes of 2015-05-13_TSC_WGM_Agenda
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- TSC Elections - Five open positions (one for each SD and one affiliate rep position). Currently have nominees for SSD-SD and T3SD.
- Review action items –
- Approval items:
- Project Approval Request for Consolidated CDA DSTU 2013 Update by the Structured Documents WG of SSD-SD at Project Insight 1014 and TSC Tracker 8227 Note: An approval of this project will be contingent upon simultaneous approval by steering division
- DSTU Publication Request of HL7 Standard for CDA® Release 2: Quality Reporting Document Architecture Category I (QRDA I), Release 1, DSTU Release 3, US Realm by the CQI WG of DESD at Project Insight 210 and TSC Tracker 8214
- DSTU Publication Request of HL7 Implementation Guide: LOINC Document Ontology, Release 1 by the Structured Docs WG of SSD-SD at Project Insight 1022 and TSC Tracker 8212
- DSTU Extension Request of HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA® Release 2: Quality Reporting Document Architecture - Category III (QRDA III), DSTU Release 1 by the CQI WG of DESD at Project Insight 896 and TSC Tracker 8209
- Normative Ballot Approval Request of HL7 Standard for CDA® Release 2: Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA III) Normative Release 1 - US Realm by the CQI WG of DESD at Project Insight 896 and TSC Tracker 8208
- Recirculation Ballot Request of HL7 Version 3 Reference Information Model, Release 7 by the MnM WG of FTSD at TSC Tracker 8211
- Discussion topics:
- Lack of control when balloting an external document (Melva)
- HL7 Registry
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Open Issues List
- Minutes approved by general consent.
- TSC elections: Steering division chairs who are not up for re-election are to conduct the election according to the GOM. Melva, Paul, Pat, Jean, and Andy will be on that committee; they will try to meet this week to determine candidates. Will get an update from the group next week.
- Project approvals:
- Consolidated CDA DSTU 2013 Update by the Structured Documents WG of SSD-SD – was approved by SSD-SD. Can go forward for e-vote closing on Friday.
- Lack of control when balloting external document: Add to 6/15 agenda as Melva will be out until then
- HL7/FHIR registry: Discussion over adding lab orders. Ken to take registry questions and concerns to EC. Argonaut is doing a pilot with DSTU 1 – concern by Paul that this is outside of their originally stated role. There should be a formal communication mechanism to communicate these things. Should be discussed on FGB today at 4 Eastern – Ken and Paul will try to join. Will keep this agenda item for next week.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.