TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2013-04-04 |
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||regrets||Charlie Mead||Melva Peters|
|.||John Quinn||x||Austin Kreisler||.|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Overview of work to date -
- reach out to non-TSC people for the group.
- What areas where review has been submitted and completed
- Set review schedule for known sources of risk
- Plan for review of GOM on regular basis
- Describe feedback loop
- Areas submitted where review still needs to occur
- Check with Jane on GOM Section 16 Risks
- T3F Strategic Initiative TSC Self Assessment results, Original survey is at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/7262/10203/Survey_30497710.pdf.
- Continue risk assessment review (GOM)
- Columns F and I are consistent and risks are typed correctly
- Review GOM sections 5, 10, 13, 14, 15 with group
- Plan for review of impact: critical and likelihood: High
- How to address "issues"
- T3F Strategic Initiative TSC Self Assessment survey and results - review red and yellow against existing risk items; if there isn't one then develop new risk items. This would make a good introductory task for someone coming in from outreach.
1. TRAC membership: Charlie Mead confirmed with Pat that he will withdraw from this group due to his employment situation. He did indicate that he would like to rejoin the group at such time that his employment will allow that.
Rick Haddorff has agreed to join the group, however, the Thursday morning meetings at 0900 Eastern conflict with his schedule.
2. Meeting Schedule. Pat will outreach to the group and see if there is a better day and time for attendance.
3. Next steps:
- Finish the review of the critical items on the spreadsheet.
- Determine the disposition of those items.
Target: Prior to the May WGM.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.