2015-08-10 TSC Call Agenda
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s): Dave Hammill|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Ken McCaslin||.||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.|
|.||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.||Giorgio Cangioli||.|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||Regrets||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||John Roberts||.||Paul Knapp||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||Lynn Laakso||.||obs1||Regrets||Anne Wizauer|
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval -
- Approve Minutes of 2015-08-03 TSC Call Agenda
- Approval items:
- Review and Approval of remaining ballot items for 2015Sep (ballots that weren't approved on last week's call are highlighted in yellow) - 10 minutes
- Discussion topics:
- Review action items – 5 minutes
- Freida/John will draft plan on how white papers would be named, approved, published, maintained, expired, and reaffirmed. Andy will review from publishing perspective for TSC Review on 8/24
- Freida to work on update to GOM to clarify language on voting to publish/submit a request to publish.
- Draft document out for TSC review.
- Approval items for vote on today's call:
- expedited TSC publishing approval for the pending C-CDA R2.1 DSTU Update (Calvin)
- Project Approval Request for Reaffirmation of HL7 EHR Long Term Care Functional Profile, Release 1 at Project Insight 1159 and TSC Tracler 8538 - 5 minutes
- Structured Docs is requesting an expedited TSC publishing approval for the pending C-CDA R2.1 DSTU Update.
The TSC is being asked authorize the TSC Chair or CTO to approve publication quickly (a day or less hopefully) instead of using the TSC e-vote process which can take a week or more. Per Calvin: SD WG is wrapping up the changes to the C-CDA R2.1 release which resolves numerous backward compatibility issues identified in C-CDA R2.0. We hope to have the final draft completed and SDWG approval for Publication in the next week or two and would like to expedite the publication request to ensure C-CDA R2.1 receives consideration by ONC for the next stage of meaningful use.
- Discussion topics:
- TRAC update on Endorsement of External Standards progress (stemming from the discussion at the 2015-06-15 TSC Call Agenda) - 5 minutes
- FHIR.org update - John Q. - 5 minutes
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.