2014-07-28 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 13:20, 25 July 2014 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
NEW GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2014-07-28
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: John Quinn Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
regrets Ken McCaslin . Tony Julian . Jean Duteau . Austin Kreisler
. John Quinn regrets Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
. Melva Peters . Woody Beeler . Calvin Beebe . Freida Hall
. John Roberts . Paul Knapp . Pat van Dyke . Andy Stechishin
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Lynn Laakso
. Don Mon (Vice Chair) vote . . . obs2 .
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . .



  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2014-07-21 TSC Call Agenda


  1. Discussion topics


  1. Review action items
    • Paul will edit and bring back updates to our naming conventions and DSTU release guidance. (Tracker 3283)
      • Review Paul’s document, the spreadsheet and minutes from the WGM in preparation for final approval of ballot titles and ballot inclusion for August 4.
      • Suggestion to identify what sort of artifacts a project would produce in the project name (Freida)
    • Woody will craft a motion for the TSC position statement on new projects using R2B - not ready yet
    • 2585 Define list of machine-processable artifacts for membership benefit - Ken will follow up with Stan on who is the Marketing committee chair and the Board's intent with the list - new marketing person may be joining Aug 1 and he will address with her then
  2. Approval items for discussion (referred from e-vote)
    • Project approval request for Decision Support Service Implementation Guide, DSTU Updates for CDS WG of SSD SD cosponsored by SOA of FTSD at Project Insight # 1109 and TSC Tracker #3388.
      • this is DSTU update to project #1018 which produced DSTU open until January 2016 – should this be a new PSS? Is the existing DSTU (under #1018) left open (referred by T3SD)
  3. Approval items by e-vote
  4. Projects pending input:
  5. Discussion topics:
    • updated Help Desk engagement with WGs document (Tracker 3227) review for approval discussion on August 4 (after Ken returns)
    • Status of UDI problem identification and response between HL7 and GS1 (P. Knapp)
    • Review summary of the conformance testing survey results
    • V2.x Strategy and Future Plan (postponed from 7/14)
  6. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
    • Name change for Electronic Services WG of T3SD to Electronic Services and Tools WG at TSC Tracker #3394
  7. Open Issues List


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

Lorraine offers regrets

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.