TSC ProjectManager objectives
Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC Project Manager goals and objectives
Work Group Health Documents:
- Summarize criteria of work group activity, measured by:
- Having active projects in Project Insight;
- Demonstrating project progress by having ballot presence;
- Having a defined 3 year plan and SWOT analysis;
- Evidence of an “online presence” in things like
- up to date meeting minutes posted to the HL7 web site,
- wiki presence,
- GForge website presence,
- and listserv activity for a work group;
- Regular meeting activity recorded by conference calls, both for the Work Group and by participation in the Steering Division;
- Work Group meeting activity at WGM
- Clean up, drive to closure, and maintain TSC issue tracker
- Review Work Groups’ Three-Year Plans for alignment to the Roadmap objectives and definitions of Project Scope Statements for projected work
- Work with the PMO to identify, determine status of, and resolve dormant projects
- Provide TSC better tracking and visibility of ISO – related projects, adding to Project Insight: RIM, 2.5, Clinical Genomics, ICSR, EHR Func Model.
- Other duties for related to the SAEAF project and keeping that project moving, communications flowing, etc.
- Update, maintain, or assist with the Communications to, and Communications from, the TSC as identified in the TSC Communications Plan
- Provide admin support to the TSC.
- Pursue potential authors to submit articles for a “TSC Newsletter”