Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes|
|X||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Melva Peters (Board Report?)||Education|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services & Tools|
|David Burgess||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services & Tools|
|X||Andy Stechishin (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Dennis Cheung||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|X||John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring|
|Liora Alschuler||Process Improvement|
|X||Sandy Stuart (Board Report?)||Process Improvement|
|X||Rick Haddorff (Board Report?)||Project Services|
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Report?)||Publishing|
|X||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|X||Joyce Sensmeier (guest)|
|X||Alex Lippitt (guest)|
|X||Todd Cooper (guest)|
|X||John Moehrke (guest)|
|X||Keith Boone (guest)|
|X||Laura Heermann (guest)|
|X||Elliott Silver (guest)|
|X||David Pyke (guest)|
|X||Riki Merrick (guest)|
- Roll Call - Attendee introductions. Andy welcomed several new attendees to the T3SD. Many were attending interested in the Health Standards Integration WG proposal.
- Approve Agenda - Has been posted; added confirmation of Paris WG co-chair attendance.
- Healthcare Standards Integration (HSI) - new Work Group requesting to join T3SD; see template at: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/8529/12688/HL7_New_Work_Group_Proposal_HL7-IHE_Collaboration_2014-12-23%20A.doc
- Reviewed questions T3SD had from initial review of new WG proposal document. WG name was reviewed; decided name previously at the Chicago WGM and it follows pattern of other WGs naming. Todd reported he had done an analysis of current WGs and their relationships with IHE; there are a number of WGs that already have relationship with IHE. One of the tasks envisioned is to catalogue the current relationships.
- Andy clarified role of existing WGs in T3SD, none are producing artifacts though they may occasionally ballot. Also, WGs sometime move to a different SD. Intent of this group is to collaborate and coordinate efforts of other WGs producing artifacts. Some of the issues the new group may deal with involve publication, tooling, and education (all represented as Work Groups in T3SD).
- Action: Add Pharmacy and CQI to the "works closely" list of groups.
- Discussion of which groups HSI will be collaborating with; this will be addressed in their Mission/Charter.
- Action: Would like to do Press Release and coordinate with IHE.
- Motion to approve New Work Group Proposal as amended by Freida Hall: second by: Lorraine Constable. Vote: Against-0 Abstain- 0 Motion carried unanimously. Amended copy at: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/8566/12813/HL7_New_Work_Group_Proposal_HL7-IHE_Collaboration_2015-01-19.doc
- T3SD will forward request to the TSC for their approval on the new Work Group; this vote might be Wednesday at the WGM, or might be by TSC eVote.
- IHE-HL7 meets Thursday this week, will work on project insight updates, minutes posting, wiki page, charter, SWOT, 3 year plan
- Freida mentioned T3SD calls are biweekly at 2 pm, will forward appointments after the WGM. At least one co-chair from each WG needs to attend the Steering Division calls. T3SD Work Groups do not have to participate in Harmonization as a Work Group Health Measure. T3SD Work Groups do create a short Board liaison report (1-2 paragraphs) which is included in the Board packet for the Board WGM meeting; there is a template for this report circulated prior to the WGM.
- Approve Meeting Minutes -
- January 5, 2015 T3SD call - Motion to approve January 5, 2015 T3SD call minutes. Motion by Lorraine; Seconded by Brian. Against-0 Abstain- 0 Motion carried unanimously.
- Work Group Updates - Defer unless urgent or item requiring vote
- Tooling - Strategy was not discussed at the TSC; Andy provided presentation to John Quinn. Separating the tactical plan to implement from the strategies.
- Learning Health System (LHS) - Mark Roche will be replacing Don Mon; plan to meet in Paris. Will include motion/vote for replacement when the group meets.
- Project Services – rolled out 2015 (new) project scope statement (PSS) template; Dave had question about projects in transition, e.g. if WG had started a project in 2013.1 template are they required to transition to the 2015 PSS template. Will check with the TSC.
- International Mentoring - John is frustrated that the upcoming HL7 Paris meeting is near Africa but we still have no affiliates and no commitment from Africa representation to attend the Paris meeting. Dr. John Gachago has finished PhD and hopes to move back to Africa soon; he will be "boots on the ground" when he returns. There has been some discussion about trying to send HL7 resources to Africa vs. trying to get them to HL7 meetings. John commented it would be helpful to know if the free license IP was helping countries who were not otherwise engaged, e.g. a report of downloads summarized by country.
- Education – Participation has been decreasing, in part due to different time zones of participants. The group has tried alternating times but it did not work well for their group. Education plans to do outreach
- T3SD DMP
- Reviewed edits for 2015. Freida attempted to convert to the revised DMP but that did not work well so she updated the 2013 version which had been customized for Steering Divisions. Motion to approve as amended by Lorraine, second by John Ritter; Against-0; Abstain-0; Motion carried unanimously. Action: Freida to post and submit. Final version posted: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/8561/12803/T3SD%20Decision%20making%20Practices_2015Jan_Final.docx
- TSC meeting Report -
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- Reviewed Help Desk and Responses; current metrics not clear, looking for updated numbers. TSC will be evaluating metrics again in future. Some questions are answered via the list instead of the being directed to the help desk. Non-members can purchase help desk access for a fee.
- TSC looked at items that might be missing; CIMMI and DCM.
- If there are concerns about meeting deadlines for FHIR DSTU, can inform FMG or FGB liaison. Decision to be made this week whether to proceed with the DSTU ballot.
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business -
- Reminder from PIC to welcome First Time Attendees and if possilbe offer to meet with FTA during WGM to answer questions
- Confirm Work Groups meeting in Paris May 2015 WGM WGM – Publishing may have to deputize an acting co-chair to provide coverage. There is proposal to TSC to create new FHIR Work Group. There may be clearer separation between core team and FHIR project with more formal relationships with Publishing WG to be developed. At the May WGM, Education has only 3 rooms and lots of tutorials, and will have co-chair coverage.
- Meeting Adjourned 8:23 pm