T3SD Concall-20180723

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes


Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes
Attendee Name Affiliation
× Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
× Sandy Stuart HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
× Virginia Lorenzi Education
Fernando Campos Education
David Burgess Electronic Services & Tools
Elizabeth Newton Electronic Services & Tools
Michael Van der Zel Electronic Services & Tools
× Brian Pech Electronic Services & Tools
Ioana Singureanu Process Improvement
× Sandy Stuart Process Improvement
Rick Haddorff Project Services
× Freida Hall Project Services
× Brian Pech Publishing
Pete Gilbert Publishing
Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call –
  2. Approve Agenda -
    • As posted with reminder about Steering division co-chair vote
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes - June 18
    • Motion: Approve as posted Sandy/Freida unanimous
  4. Member Group Updates
    • Education
      • Now a small group group, getting a number of on-line events onto calendar; trying a new 'FHIR Experience' at next WGM; working on marketing Education
    • Electronic Services & Tools
      • Continue migration to Confluence, impacted by Patrick Loyd's illness; FHIR is hoping to move ballot issues to JIRA, not sure of progress; HQ has hired a technical application specialist, will be working on Confluence and JIRA; CIMI has moved materials to HL7 GitHub; Lorraine Constable and Michael van der Zel are working on testing EA Cloud
    • Process Improvement
      • Met last week, working to clarify items in default DMP, evote availability; co-chair handbook update will be done on Confluence; Attachments WG will have a number of question on how HL7 will address new requirements; also trying to determine if PIC should remain a WG
    • Project Services
      • Dave Hamill published updates to 2018 PSS Project Approval process
      • Updated Guidance for Steering Division Co-Chairs using PBS metrics to evaluate WG capacity to undertake new effort, pending TSC approval
      • Reviewed Project Mgt. section of Co-chair handbook; updates to PIC, Karen Van Hentenryck updating for 2018 publication.
      • Confluence version of PSS still under development; plan to create “how to” webinar after the new online PSS process is complete
      • Preparing for WGM
    • Publishing
      • Still facilitating v2.9 ballot, V2 Management Group is being formed and will assume control of V2; indication that Publishing will continue deal with general publishing issue as per TSC
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Looking to get 5-6 resources to Normative
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • CIMI Management Group is up and functioning, trying to work out coordination with CIMI WG, see Publishing report for V2 MG
  5. Project Review - (Defer until September - review for September 2018 WGM)
  6. TSC meeting Report
  7. New Business
    • None
  8. Meeting adjourned at 2:52 PM Eastern