T3SD Concall-20160627

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes


Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: <?>
Attendee Name Affiliation
× Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
regrets Sandy Stuart HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
Melva Peters (Board Report) Education
× Virginia Lorenzi Education
Fernando Campos Education
David Burgess (Board Report) Electronic Services & Tools
Nat Wong Electronic Services & Tools
Jeff Brown Electronic Services & Tools
× Andy Stechishin Electronic Services & Tools
Michael Van der Zel Electronic Services & Tools
Dennis Cheung Electronic Services & Tools
Todd Cooper (Board Report) Healthcare Standards Integration
× John Donnelly Healthcare Standards Integration
Laura Heermann Langford Healthcare Standards Integration
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
× John Ritter (Board Report) International Mentoring
Liora Alschuler (Board Report) Process Improvement
regrets Sandy Stuart Process Improvement
× Rick Haddorff (Board Report) Project Services
regrets Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Jane Daus (Board Report) Publishing
Brian Pech Publishing
× Andy Stechishin Publishing
Pete Gilbert Publishing
× Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call –
  2. * Called to order at 2:06 PM Eastern
  3. Approve Agenda -
  4. Approve Meeting Minutes - June 13, 2016 call
    • Motion to approve by John D, second Rick. Abstain-0; Against-0; Motion carries.
  5. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Getting brochure ready for September, have success with Fundamentals courses, Virginia asked Andy to follow up concerning 1 day summit PSS, DMP updated to allow HQ staff voting priveleges
    • Electronic Services & Tools
      • Continue web meeting evaluation and Tooling Catalogue project (1st deliverable accepted)
    • Healthcare Standards Integration
      • Restart meetings
    • International Mentoring
      • No report, John R asked if there was any movement on the number of affiliates, nothing had been heard, John R will follow up with Chuck Jaffe and Mark McDougal
    • Process Improvement
      • Not on call
    • Project Services
      • Rescheduled meeting and will finish up last ballot
    • Publishing
      • V2 - Not on Call
      • V3 - No updates
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Not on call
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Working on Mission and Charter for CDA Product management group
  6. Project Review
    • Review Projects 5+ years old: 1 active, 1 on hold, 10 3-year plan (EST: 1, PIC: 3, PS: 3, Pub: 5)
    • PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)
    • It was agreed that 3-yr plan items should be excluded. Andy will communicate with PIC concerning their 5+ year old active project. Andy will review with EST concerning the on-hold 5+ year project
  7. TSC meeting Report
  8. New Business -
    • Cancel July 11 teleconference
  9. Meeting Adjourned at 2:28 PM Eastern pm.