T3SD Concall-20160222

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes


Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: <?>
Attendee Name Affiliation
× Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
× Sandy Stuart HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
Melva Peters (Board Report) Education
× Virginia Lorenzi Education
Fernando Campos Education
David Burgess (Board Report) Electronic Services & Tools
Nat Wong Electronic Services & Tools
Jeff Brown Electronic Services & Tools
× Andy Stechishin Electronic Services & Tools
Michael Van der Zel Electronic Services & Tools
Dennis Cheung Electronic Services & Tools
Todd Cooper (Board Report) Healthcare Standards Integration
× John Donnelly Healthcare Standards Integration
Laura Heermann Langford Healthcare Standards Integration
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
× John Ritter (Board Report) International Mentoring
Liora Alschuler (Board Report) Process Improvement
× Sandy Stuart Process Improvement
Rick Haddorff (Board Report) Project Services
× Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Jane Daus (Board Report) Publishing
× Brian Pech Publishing
× Andy Stechishin Publishing
Pete Gilbert Publishing
× Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call –
  2. Approve Agenda - as posted, no updates
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes - Feb 8, 2016 call
    • Motion to approve by Freida, second John Ritter . Abstain-2; Against-0; Motion carries.
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Has been quiet, not much to update
    • Electronic Services & Tools
      • Continue with identification of orphan pages
    • Healthcare Standards Integration
      • WG has come to a consensus to proceed with not seeking to sponsor artifact-creating projects, will work with other Domain WGs as a co-sponsor. Andy stated that he and Sandy would watch for project that should have HSI co-sponsorship. Andy mentioned a project coming from NCPDP for pharmacy care plans, John D would investigate.
    • International Mentoring
      • Activity in Malaysia – Gora Datta to re-energize this connection and thru TC 215.
    • Process Improvement
      • Call today - no update since WGM
    • Project Services
      • Update to 2016 Project Scope statement,
      • TSC to look at sunsetting process, potentially update GOM – to be discussed
    • Publishing
      • V2 - PSS approval requests:
        • File:2016MAY PSS Publishing TJulian v2Refactor ES.docx (updated)
          • Motion: Approve V2 Publishing Refactor Brian/John D - unanimous
          • Andy will send updated copy to TSC for approval
        • File:V2.9 Messaging Standard ballot PSS 20160211.docx
          • V2.9 to ballot is “potentially” on track – still unknown if it will make it in May. Brian to take care of co-sponsor issues. Andy S – to work with Brian on the co-sponsor process prior to submission to TSC.
          • Risk to 2.9 is Tables project wrap up.
          • Motion: Approve Publishing 2.9 PSS Brian/Freida - unanimous
      • V3 - no update, working on PSS to hopefully bring forward next SD meeting.
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Brian – update on project director – is Grahame Grieve. Duties etc are still up for discussion/negotiation. Grahame has joined FMG as a voting member in this position. John asked if this was unique – but as Andy mentioned it is not and we will see more of this in HL7.
      • What tracks the FMG will sponsor in May. Lots of tracks being proposed – but space and subject has to be considered.
      • Resource proposals being considered.
      • Potential US proposals being consdered.
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • No update
  5. Project Review - (Defer until March/April - review for May 2016 WGM)
  6. TSC meeting Report
  7. New Business -
    • None
  8. Meeting Adjourned 2:55 pm Eastern.