Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes|
|X||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Melva Peters (Board Report?)||Education|
|Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services & Tools|
|David Burgess||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services & Tools|
|X||Andy Stechishin (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Dennis Cheung||Electronic Services & Tools|
|X||Todd Cooper||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|John Donnelly||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|X||John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring|
|X||Russell Leftwich||Learning Health System|
|Mark Roche||Learning Health System|
|Liora Alschuler||Process Improvement|
|Sandy Stuart (Board Report?)||Process Improvement|
|Regrets||Rick Haddorff (Board Report?)||Project Services|
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Report?)||Publishing|
|X||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda - Approved, no items added.
- Approve Meeting Minutes - February 9, 2015 call. Motion to approve by Russ, second by Todd; Against-0; Abstain-1; Motion carried.
- Work Group Updates
- Melva report Education has met a couple of times since the January WGM; they approved the Student Internship scope statement (co-sponsor). The also reviewed a Learning Partner proposal by Rene Spronk; organizations wanting to provide training would submit request to be a Learning Partner. Motion approved by Education WG to forward the proposal to the EC for consideration by the Board; it needs additional definition. Education is working on updates to the Certification Exam. They are also updating a proposal for V2 hands on training; Diego and Ken have taken on this project and are reviewing. There was an initial discussion with Arden Syntax re: a possible certification exam for medical logic modules.
- Electronic Services & Tools
- Andy reported EST met last week. They are continuing work on current projects, and identifying plan objectives against the strategic plan. They reviewed project they sponsor or co-sponsor. There is a liaison call this week; Andy will send a reminder. EST approved co-sponsoring project with use of 'MAX' protocol to support import/output to Enterprise Architecture.
- Healthcare Standards Integration
- Todd reported HSI has met since the last T3SD meeting. They reviewed/finalized their Mission/Charter; it is the same content as in the New WG template, the only change was in formatting. They also reviewed DMP; plan to develop/review 3 Year Plan next. HSI elected a clinical co-chair, Laura Heermann Langford, as an interim co-chairs up for election at the September WGM; Todd and John (initial interim co-chairs) are up for election at the May WGM. HSI is facilitating technical discussion for FHIR resources with good participation. Todd will send HSI Mission/Charter to T3SD list; after that, Andy/Freida will notify HQ to update.
- International Mentoring
- John reported IMC is meeting this Friday; this is their first meeting in 2015. They plan to concentrate on Africa; also plan to assist new affiliates who need start up assistance. John submitted the Board Report for the January WGM. John commented there was a question on wiki (Freida will follow up).
- Learning Health System
- Russ reported on LHS; the organization wisdom about how to create a wiki page is misplaced. The problem is how to create the link on list of Work Group wiki pages. Andy can create the page and notify Russ when page created. You must be logged in to wiki to create a wiki page. Freida will look for the wiki minutes template.
- Process Improvement
- Not on call.
- Project Services
- Request approval Mission/Charter sent to T3SD list 2015-02-12; reviewed edits. Freida moved to approve, second by Melva; Against-0; Abstain-0; motion carried.
- Request approval Student Internship Project: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/8583/12857/HL7PSS_PSWG_StudentInternshipProcess201409V2.docx. Tom Maroon will be facilitating the project and joined the call to explain the project; John Ritter asked if there were IP issues, and if students would receive stipend to contribute IP; Ken replied there was no IP issue anticipated and would not be any stipend; this process is already in place at universities contacted thus far. Added step to investigate IP in the project scope statement. Education agrees to be Co-sponsor (Section 2) and would like monthly updates. Project Services Work Group Health is "green", but we need to update the next milestone project dates in Project Insight; they were updated in our GForge "Tracker" but not Project Insight yet, Freida has asked Dave Hamill to update. Project Services has also asked the TSC to prioritize TSC assigned projects, which includes the Student Internship project. Motion to approve by Freida, second by Todd; Against-0; Abstain-0; motion carried.
- Additional reference documents for the Student Internship project: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/8582/12856/20150201CollegeInternshipProposalV2.pptx
- V2 - Regrets from Brian. Andy reported there is work in progress re: how to produce V2 specifications; this involves recommendation for re-numbering chapters in V2. The TSC asked V2 Publishing to clarify the requirements. In conjunction with that, Publishing is planning V2 and V3 discussion to structure V2 editing and publication. This meeting is scheduled Friday, February 27 at 1 pm (Eastern) during the regular V3 Publishing conference call timeslot.
- V3 - Andy reported Austin met with V3 representing project on CDA Implementation Guides; Calvin also queried CDA R2.1 specification (V3). They are looking at mechanisms for editing and publishing. Andy hopes V3 publishing can work with both projects to produce lightweight editing requirements while maintaining quality products. There may be new Tooling requirements defined as part of this discussion.
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Regrets from Brian, unable to attend call.
- Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Regrets from Brian, unable to attend call. Andy missed the last call so no PLA update this meeting.
- Project Review - Defer until March
- PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)
- TSC meeting Report -
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- Russ Hamm appointed acting co-chair for Foundation & Technology (fill in for Woody Beeler)
- Cecil Lynch approved as ARB representative to FGB
- Paul Knapp approved as ARB member
- FHIR ballot process discussed; using Tracker instead of spreadsheets; TSC felt this did not follow defined HL7 process. Reminder GOM refers WG Co-Chairs to Co-Chair Handbook, which contains requirements for reconciliation, minutes. If a process needs changing, Work Groups need to assess ramification of change before embarking on a process change.
- Request to ballot PSS item was not approved by SD (direct to TSC); WGs reminded to follow established approval process.
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business -
- Meeting Adjourned 2:42 pm Eastern