T3SD ConCall-20130520

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes


  • 2012-2013 Board Liaisons - Congratulations new and returning Board Liaisons
Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
X Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
X Melva Peters (Board Liaison) Education
Patrick Loyd Education
Lorraine Constable (Board Liaison) Electronic Services
Regrets Ken McCaslin Electronic Services
Nat Wong Electronic Services
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
X John Ritter (Board Liaison) International Mentoring
Regrets Rita Scichilone Process Improvement
X Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison) Process Improvement
X Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison) Project Services
X Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Open (Board Liaison) Publishing
Jane Daus Publishing
X Brian Pech Publishing
X Andy Stechishin Publishing
X Sandy Stuart Publishing
X Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison) Tooling
Michael Van der Zel Tooling
X Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office
X Lynn Laakso (guest) TSC Project Manager

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Agenda -
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes -
    • Motion: Approve minutes of April 22 - Rick/Sandy unanimous
      • Some typos, Freida will correct
  4. Action items from WGM
    • Need to create a SWOT and update the DMP for our Steering Division
  5. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • none
    • Electronic Services
      • none
    • International Mentoring
      • none
    • Process Improvement
      • none
    • Project Services
      • none
    • Publishing
      • V2 - proposal for Out of Cycle ballot and 2 Implementation Guide (approved by TSC earlier in the day)
      • V3 - no update
    • Tooling
      • no update
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • in the process of creating new resources
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • no meeting since before WGM, meeting on next Wednesday
  6. Project Review
  7. TSC meeting Report -
    • Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
    • Discussion on balloting IHE profiles through HL7
    • Work Group metric extended to governance groups (Steering divisions, TSC, Architecture Board)
    • New PSS to ES to update DSTU comments site to extend functionality beyond just DSTU ballots
  8. New Business -
    • Freida will be standing for re-election as a co-chair of T3SD
    • DESD has an opening and may be looking for interested parties.
  9. Meeting Adjourned 2:40 Eastern