Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2012-2013 Board Liaisons - Congratulations new and returning Board Liaisons
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: No|
|Regrets||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Melva Peters (Board Liaison)||Education|
|Bill Braithwaite||Electronic Services|
|Lorraine Constable (Board Liaison)||Electronic Services|
|X||Ken McCaslin||Electronic Services|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services|
|Regrets||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|Regrets||John Ritter (Board Liaison)||International Mentoring|
|Rita Scichilone||Process Improvement|
|Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison)||Process Improvement|
|X||Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison)||Project Services|
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Open (Board Liaison)||Publishing|
|Regrets||Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison)||Tooling|
|Michael Van der Zel||Tooling|
|X||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|X||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda - Approved
- Approve Meeting Minutes - March 11,2013 - deferred did not have quorum
- Work Group Updates
- Email report from Diego Kaminker:
- Meaningful use webinars running. Lab Reporting for Public Health is next (3/27)
- HL7 E-Learning Italy ended last week. 10 students.
- HL7 E-Learning Pakistan is running (3rd week) 5 students
- HL7 Fundamentals is running its third week right now from www.hl7fundamentals.org
- HL7 Fundamentals (Spanish ed) will begin in April 2013.
- Meaningful use Education Summit will take place this week.
- HL7 Brazil launches the HL7 Fundamentals Course - Portuguese Edition, beginning on April, 15. You may download the brochure in PDF at http://lnkd.in/4dMmdH You may also check the HTML version at http://lnkd.in/6DezWw or at HL7 Brazil website (www.hl7.org.br) and at HL7 Brazil Educational website ( http://hl7.virtual.org.br ) This is the third full translation of our HL7 E-Learning course, which is now available in Spanish, English, Japanese and Portuguese versions.
- Electronic Services
- Ken reported ES is experimenting with Google hangout, had some issues last attempt but is still experimenting. ES is moving forward with the WG meeting room planning; kick off planned September WGM, will present to Co-Chairs at May WGM.
- International Mentoring
- Email report from John Ritter: No update from the IMC
- Process Improvement
- Not on the call; Freida reported PIC is not planning to meet at the WGM but has a call scheduled prior to the WGM April 29, 2-3 pm.
- Project Services
- Rick reported PS is wrapping up the project management survey working with student Ateeb Chaudhry. Dr. Phillip Scott will present report of the project at the May WGM. Interim release of the project scope statement (2013.1) has been rolled out, news article pending. This version provides checkbox to alert the TSC the project is moving to normative state to trigger PINS notification to ANSI. For existing approved project scope statements, you can copy in this new check box (in section 1). Does not require re-approval by SD or update unless scope has changed (see FAQ).
- Board Liaison Co-Chair - (per 3/11 minutes Andy to confirm if Jane Daus interested)
- V2 - Brian reported V2.8 still has a few issues, primarily in Chapter 2C and some from Frank Oemig also. There is a call later today to discuss/resolve. These issues have to be resolved before V2.8 can be published.
- V3 - No update.
- Not on call.
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Brian reported FHIR Governance Board (FGB) is working on guidance re: boundaries with FHIR Management Group (FMG). Connectathon is scheduled for May the weekend prior to WGM; looking for participants. Plan to ballot in September. Will be asking for volunteers to assist with QA review.
- Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Brian reported no update, pending input from ArB.# Project Review
- PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)
- Dave reported on updated March 2013 PBS metrics. Column 5 is new, reports 5 year anniversary items.
- TSC meeting Report -
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business - Request to post WGM agendas (email from HQ).
- Meeting Adjourned