Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2012-2013 Board Liaisons - Congratulations new and returning Board Liaisons
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes|
|Regrets||Patrick Loyd||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Melva Peters (Board Liaison)||Education|
|Bill Braithwaite||Electronic Services|
|X||Lorraine Constable (Board Liaison)||Electronic Services|
|X||Ken McCaslin||Electronic Services|
|Matt Wong, Interim Co-Chair||Electronic Services|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|X||John Ritter (Board Liaison)||International Mentoring|
|X||Rita Scichilone||Process Improvement|
|Regrets||Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison)||Process Improvement|
|X||Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison)||Project Services|
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Curry (Board Liaison)||Publishing|
|Jane Curry (Board Liaison)||Tooling|
|Michael Van der Zel||Tooling|
|X||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|X||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager|
|X||Lillian Bigham (guest)||Director of Meetings|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda - Approved; added FHIR Management
- Approve Meeting Minutes -
- 10/22 and 11/5 - motion to approve by Andy; seconded by Rick. Against-0; Abstain-0; motion carried unanimously.
- Work Group Updates
- Education - Melva reported a pending project scope statement for facilitor training which may be in form of webinars, podcasts and will include collaboration with Publishing, Vocabulary, and MnM. Would be helpful, when completed, to make this information easy for co-chairs to find. ES is working on how to target specific auidences; this might be candidate for "co-chair" auidence.
- Electronic Services
- Review project scope statement for the WGM Room Schedule application. A copy of the approved PSS can be found on gForge at:  ES approved November 12, 2012. Ken explained challenges with current process, e.g. head count may vary by quarter but currently only request "overall"; projecting head count by quarter will improve accuracy for room scheduling. Also, "joint" meetings are sometimes not confirmed in advance, resulting in wasted room assignments. Motion by Ken to approve the project scope statement, seconded by Andy. Against-0, Abstain-0; motion carried unanimously.
- Working on project to target specific audience on website. Project scope statement just brought forward, includes Vocabulary and Tooling; National Library of Medicine (NLM) change management tool (USCRS).
- International Mentoring - no update.
- Process Improvement - Next call November 26, continuing to work on co-chair resignation survey and First Time Attendees.
- Project Services - Project Scope Statement for 2013 PSS template passed doodle poll, will be forwarded to the TSC. Suggestions for 2014 edition can be forwarded to Dave. PS is working with student researching project management in volunteer organization. Will begin work on WGM planning after Thanksgiving. Dave plans to pubish updates to PBS metrics this week.
- Publishing - V2.8 to be balloted again January 2013. V3 ballots passed. Discussion of creating Publishing sub-group focused on CDA IGs, to indlude representation from Structured Documents, Publishing, Tools (Lantana, MDHT). This group would address variance in quality of publications. V3 CMETs - work ongoing on process to manage, may not be balloted this cycle.
- Tooling - Tooling and Publishing are co-sponsoring with Education the project on Facilitator training Melva mentioned. Also focusing on new strategy document, modeling on the Education strategy document recently published to the Board.
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management - add as standing agenda item; Brian Pech is T3SD representative. The FHIR Mgt. group has been constituted and is in process of adopting DMP and charter. Plan to have a connectathon at the Phoenix WGM.
- Project Review #*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM) - defer Dave plans to post upate this week.
- TSC meeting Report -
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business - None
- Meeting Adjourned