Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2012-2013 Board Liaisons - Congratulations new and returning Board Liaisons
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?|
|Regrets||Patrick Loyd||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Melva Peters (Board Liaison)||Education|
|Bill Braithwaite||Electronic Services|
|X||Lorraine Constable (Board Liaison)||Electronic Services|
|X||Ken McCaslin||Electronic Services|
|Nat Wong, Interim Co-Chair||Electronic Services|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|X||John Ritter (Board Liaison)||International Mentoring|
|Regrets||Rita Scichilone||Process Improvement|
|Regrets||Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison)||Process Improvement|
|X||Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison)||Project Services|
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|X||Jane Curry (Board Liaison)||Publishing|
|X||Jane Curry (Board Liaison)||Tooling|
|Michael Van der Zel||Tooling|
|X||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|X||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager|
- Roll Call - Nat Wong is new Interim Co-Chair in Electronic Services.
- Approve Agenda - Approved
- Approve Meeting Minutes -
- September 24, 2012 - Motion to approve by John; seconded by Andy. Against-0; Abstain-0; motion carried.
- October 8, 2012 - Motion to approve by John; seconded by Andy. Against-0; Abstain-1; motion carried.
- Work Group Updates
- Not on call.
- Electronic Services
- Lorraine reported ES met last week. ES is working on improvements to the website, Vocabulary NLM tool, evaluating the co-chair survey. Also have an issue (US Realm) from people looking for "consolidated CDA" named in Meaningful Use but named differently on the HL7 Website. New interim co-chair is Nat Wong.
- International Mentoring
- No news this call.
- Process Improvement
- Sandy and Rita unable to attend the call but Sandy reported the Co-Chairs survey is ready; this survey is for co-chairs who have resigned and may also cover those who chose not to run for another term. If the latter, PIC may want to change the name of the survey.
- Project Services
- Rick report PS has updated their DMP. Dave is working on updating the Project Scope Statement (PSS) for the 2013 edition; this is topic in HL7 Newsletter. PS is working with a student to provide project management analysis.
- V2-Brian reported Normative edition (V2.8), OO has question about substantive change. V2 Pubs upgrade-making corrections to project dates.
- V3- Andy reported the October (OOC) ballot opened last week; Notice of Intent to Ballot (NIB) are due Sunday. Projects seem to be ramping up; some may be in response to the ANSI audit; TSC may grant waiver due to timing issues if related to audit cleanup. Working on content for January 2013 ballot.
- Jane reported Tooling is gearing up for Tool Challenge webinar. Also working with Vocabulary on PSS for co-sponsored project. They have received design deliverable for EHR-FM project; progress according to plan. HingX and Tooling Strategy projects still active.
- Project Review
- PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)
- TSC meeting Report - TSC approved first cut of product/family line definition.
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business -
- Discuss RIMBAA request to move from FTSD to T3SD (Andy Stechishin) - RIMBAA raised question of changing Steering Division through their SD. They do not produce standards so may be a better fit in T3SD. Jane commented they had proposed changing their name to more generic (e.g. Software Implementers) to embrace implementers as a whole. T3SD WGs did not see any issue with RIMBAA moving to T3SD and thought it was a good fit, with caveat they are aware/agree to Board report/liaison responsibilities (see the GOM).
- Meeting Adjourned.