Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2012-2013 Board Liaisons - Congratulations new and returning Board Liaisons
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes|
|X||Patrick Lloyd||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Melva Peters (Board Liaison)||Education|
|Abdul Malik Shakir||Education|
|Bill Braithwaite||Electronic Services|
|X||Lorraine Constable (Board Liaison)||Electronic Services|
|Ken McCaslin||Electronic Services|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|X||John Ritter (Board Liaison)||International Mentoring|
|Margie Kennedy||Process Improvement|
|X||Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison)||Process Improvement|
|X||Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison)||Project Services|
|Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Curry (Board Liaison)||Publishing|
|Jane Curry (Board Liaison)||Tooling|
|Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|X||Lynn Laasko (guest)||TSC Project Manager|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda - addition to discuss schedule for future meetings.
- Aprove Meeting Minutes - Motion to approve all minutes by Sandy Stuart, seconded by John Ritter. Vote: Against-0; Abstain-0; In Favor-7 Work Groups
- WGM 201201
- Work Group Updates
- Reviewed the Project Scope Statement for Certification Program Enhancement; suggestion to change "chores" to "tasks" accepted. John asked if the project includes a mechanism to manage individuals that claim to be certified but aren't; this is out of scope. Freida asked if Electronic Services would be impacted by potential change to certification display; it is too soon to know. Motion to approve by Sandy Stuart; seconded by John Ritter. Vote: Against-0; Abstain-0; In Favor-7 Work Groups
- Electronic Services
- ES has not met since the last report.
- International Mentoring
- John reported on a small group meeting of several interested in Africa which occurred February 3; this was a kick-off to discuss engagement of the International Mentoring Committee Committee to promote the needs for standards in Africa. The group will meet again Friday; they are gathering info now, e.g. health care events in Africa, determining if HL7 should be involved, etc.
- Process Improvement
- Sandy welcomed as new Board liaison. Sandy met with Karen re: PIC project details. There is a Doodle poll out now re: future PIC meeting times.
- Project Services
- PS has met since the WGM; they discussed issues with the project scope statement template re: US Realm/Universal Realm. Next call PS will follow up reconciliation ballot items. You can submit project scope statement change requests to Dave Hamill at any time; PS maintains an ongoing list for the annual update.
- V2 out of cycle ballots - OO approved NIB for re-ballot of the US Realm Lab Result Interface (LRI) IG (DSTU) and V2.7.1 (supporting LRI IG). Re: V2.8 - OO changes probably will be ready for May ballot cycle, but it's not clear if other groups will be ready; March 12 is deadline. V3 – Don sent a note to co-chairs re: quality reviewing content for the normative edition. Also working on a list of CMETs to attach to NIB; must be checked off on the list to ballot (contact Publishing with questions.)
- Cemented criteria for challenge; published on WIKI and pending reply/approval from John Quinn. Tooling will socialize after the criteria is approved; the challenge focuses on UML profiles. Tooling plans to present the challenge winner award at the Fall Plenary, unless competition extended.
- Project Review
- PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - Freida to contact Dave Hamill re: an update. The last version posted was prior to the WGM.
- Approve Education PSS - #865 Certification Program Enhancement http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/education/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=865 - see Education report above.
- TSC meeting Report
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- Freida reported the TSC has been focusing on project approvals (some for ballots) and withdrawals (some are cleanup after PBS metrics report). Also working on defintion of DAM and Functional Profile for pilot Don Mon announced at the WGM; both to be released to non-members at no charge.
- Future Meetings - several have conflicts. Patrick will create a doodle poll to find a new meeting time.
- New Business - no new business.
- Meeting Adjourned 4:29 pm