T3SD ConCall-20110815

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call: Attending: Ken McCaslin (Scribe), Andy Stechishin, Lorraine Constable, Rick Haddorff, Patrick Loyd (Chair), Lynn Laasko, John Ritter, Dave Hamill, Helen Stephens, Diego Kaminker. Regrets: Freida Hall
  2. Approve Agenda –
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes -
    • 20 June 2011 [1]
      • Motion to accept Lorraine, second Ken: Against: 0 Abstain: 1 Favor: 9
    • 1 August 2011 [2]
      • Motion to accept Andy, Second Rick: Against: 0 Abstain: 0 Favor: All
  4. TSC Report
    • Reviewed the project scope statement for the TSC Dashboard.
    • Freida has been elected to the T3SD co-chair and TSC member.
  5. Project Review
  6. Steering Division Reports
    1. Education
      • Academic engagement project moving forward.
      • eLearning has over 30 countries participating with over 380 students. 106 scholarships requested, 35 awarded.
      • Patrick was recruited to teach and will continue to teach courses in the future.
    2. Electronic Services
      • Continuing work on requirements for scratch pad space. Working on follow-up with staff on conference call testing pilots. ES, tooling and TSC working on pilots.
    3. International Mentoring
      • Tasked with creating project scope statement for stake holders to engage. Will be shared with EWG and marketing. Likely to be presented on the next SD call.
      • Planning on socializing during the WGM to help get wide range of engagement to get wide realm engagement. Believe there are pieces already in practice.
    4. Process Improvement
      • Has not met over the summer.
    5. Project Services
      • Working on method for introducing new processes, taken the latest verstion to ArB and then will take it to TSC for approval who asked it in the first place.
      • PMO has begun to respond to proposed changes to the Project Scope statement and will bring them forward in a project scope statement for approval by WG and SD in the near future. Project approval process will also be defined by a project and the scope statement will be present in the near future.
      • May WGM ballot standards metric standards group met and reviewed the data to determine what should be included. Each WG has a reports link and to help look at the metric.
    6. Publishing
      • V3 publishing has been open since last call, nothing to report.
      • V2 is proceeding forward. 2.8 is progressing well.
    7. Tooling
      • Thursday tooling liaison call. Reasonable successful, making sure that they are aligned with various WGs. Have a wiki page that lists all the Liaisons.
  7. New Business
    • Board Liaison Reports due - Action item: Ken McCaslin to send reminder with due date.
    • Template can be found at: [3]