T3SD ConCall-20101206

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
    1. Dave, Lynn, Patrick, Helen, Ken, Rick, Andy, Mike, John
  2. Approve Agenda
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes – 11/22 and 11/8
    1. 11/8 – Patrick motion to approve, abstain 0; negative 0; in Favor 9.
    2. 11/22 – Patrick sent the meeting minutes via email. Ken to put the meeting minutes on wiki until Patrick is granted previledges on the TSC Wiki. Abstain 1; negative 0; favor 8;
  4. Discussion regarding TSC wiki. Ken/Patrick to ask why the TSC wiki is so locked down and is this appropriate process.
  5. TSC Report
    1. Austin Kreisler is the new Chair of the TSC. He is also a representative to the Board. In office until the end of 2011 and there will need to be another election. Charlie McCay has resigned from the TSC/Affiliate Rep to the TSC.
    2. TSC term limits has been proposed for the SD co-chairs? Does anyone have an opinion. Current proposal is that the term limit is 2 consecutive term limits of 2 years. The advantage of term limits allows the ability to have a person removed that has undue influence. There does not appear to be anyone that oppose the position taken by the TSC regarding this issue (which was not to support term limits).
  6. Steering Division Reports
    1. Electronic Services
      • Web presence – Task work with Mike Kingery to provide additional links for hot topic items. It will come out in eNews.
    2. International Mentoring
      • No report/No activity.
    3. Process Improvement
      • Have not met and have had scheduling issues.
    4. Project Services
      • Working on project scope statement updates for 2011. Harmonizing DMP. Working on SAIF and Sound paper. Patient Safety Work Group (PSWG)
    5. Tooling
      • Did not have quorum. Want to ratify MIF 2.2 will do so next meeting. New version of the static model designer should be coming up shortly.
    6. Education
      • Working on mission and charter wanted to vote last Wednesday but received some last minute changes that need to be worked into the document. Deliverable to the strategic plan deliverable and met the deadline and now moving on to the next deliverable. New venture for education which is the hands on workshop scheduled for March 15-17, 2011.
    7. Publishing
      • Ballot was produced using data types R2 and the new ballot process. The ballot process does have a few problems. They are trying to work through the problems. Version 2 is ready to do another ballot.
  1. New Business
    • Helen this is her last SD meeting.
    • Our next meeting is 12/20. Regrets: Dave.
    • May have quorum for 1/3 meeting; regrets: Ken