Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Every other Monday beginning July 13 at 4:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time:
- Use HL7 Conference Call service
- Phone Number: 770-657-9270
- Participant Passcode: 226122#
- (5 min) Meeting Admin
- Roll Call - No Quorum
- Accept Agenda
- Approve reports
- Approve meeting minutes from August 10 - No Quorum - postponed to August 17
- TSC meeting Report
- No TSC meeting since last meeting - no update
- Reminder - Tooling meeting during Thursday Q1
- Reminder regarding TSC Elections
- Per Karen's email Education, Publishing and Tooling have not voted
- Thanks to ES and PS for submitting their vote
- GOM Update notice - Regarding Defining Work Groups (work item 0905002)
- There was a proposal from EC to remove all references of WG's from the GOM, however, in section 09.01, there is a reference regarding ArB in defining the composition of the TSC and therefore this is an except, the ArB must be identified specifically.
- Project Updated - coordination of ballot process and project lifecycle
- There has been a desire that was voiced to the TSC that there is a strong desire to improve the work flow of the ballot process consistent with the Project lifecycle developed by Project Services that should allow for data to be captured and reused throughout the ballot process so that the same data does not to be entered in process steps along the way to getting a ballot produced. An exam is that most information provided in the Project Insight is also asked to be produced to create the NIB and the ask is to reduce this kind of effort if possible. A project team is being formed and the project will be owned by Project Services.
- WG Updates
- Electronic Services
- Have ove 90 requests for changes to web services.
- Nearly done with the co-chair handbook
- Project Services
- Got the ballot out. Really Woody and Don did this.
- Looking at the schedule for next year due to the late fall meeting. There is going to be a shorten cycle in Fall 2010 (October) and January 2011. This is likely to creatte some interesting problems that need to be discussed and worked out shortly.
- Looking at the new MIF.
- Insert Agenda items here
- (10 min) New Business
- Beleive we should start planning for Atlanta Meeting starting next meeting.
- Next meeting need to revew the landing page for the wiki and evaluate the document Ken forwarded to the team just prior to the call to see what the SD would prefer.
- Want to start building the Thursday Q1 agenda for the gathering of tooling, ES and PS
- Ken, Helen, June, Andy, Lynn