Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Standing Item: Ken report from TSC
- Meeting processes – how formal? How structured?
- Designate SD representative to Technical Editing Project Advisory Committee
- Should we have open meetings and encourage others to attend as non-voting?
- DMP Discussion Items:
- AMS- Need discussion on how to decide quorum
- Voting status of staff
Ken McCaslin – Chair/ESC
Dave Hamill/HL7 HQ
Helen Stevens Love/Publishing
- Since Ken did not distribute the meeting minutes until today, the vote to accept the meeting minutes will be postponed to 8 November call
- Ken reviewed the events at the TSC meeting:
- Provided the TSC Issues email address which can be found in the meeting notes for the 15 October meeting (on the HL7TSC wiki)
- Provided update on the ARB
- This SD needs to think about who should be our representative (We agreed it does not need to be a SD co-chair)
- This SD also needs to be the group that recommends the v2 & v3 representative
- This will be an agenda item for the next call
- Reviewed wiki web site for SD
- Review of Decision Making Practices – started with word document distributed to server prior to call
- Section on Constituency & voting
- Minor edits in the main section and the last paragraph
- Agreed to use the T3SD acronym to represent this SD
- Action item: Ken to update with the committee list and voting rights
- Action item: Ken to distribute the SD practices to other SDs to make sure there is continuity across SDs
- Decision around meeting minutes and primary voter
- As noted in the section edited above, only one vote per committee.
- As multiple co-chair from a committee join, they will establish who has the vote.
- As a co-chair leaves the committee re-establishes who now owns the vote for their committee
- Meeting minutes for each voting item will establish when there are multiple co-chairs present at the call who had the vote for a committee
- Action item: Update decision making practices with edits and upload to wiki, then produces new word document for review 11/08/07 Ken
- Action item: Reach out to Marketing to see if they would also like voice and no vote on this SD 10/25/07 Ken
Return to >> Schedule, Agendas, Decision Practices and Minutes