RCRIM Work Group Mission and Charter Update
Vote to approve the RCRIM Work Groups updated Mission & Charter. Please enter your name and Work Group along with your vote. Only one vote per Work Group please. Comments or questions about the M&C should be submitted to the DESD list.
Summary: Number of participants: 10 Most popular option: Affirmative Votes in favor: 10 Comments: 2
- Ed Tripp (RCRIM) - Affirmative
- Rob Root (ASIG) - Affirmative
- Jim McCain (GovProj) - Affirmative
- Austin Kreisler (Lab) - Affirmative
- Crystal Kallem (CIC) - Affirmative
- Joy Kuhl (Child Health) - Affirmative
- Todd Cooper (DEV) - Affirmative
- Jim Case (DESD) - Affirmative
- Helmut Koenig (II) - Affirmative
- Rita Altamore (PHER) - Affirmative
- Comment by Rita Alatamore (PHER). PHER was interested to see that PORR is not mentioned in the document. We will follow up with RCRIM and Patient Safety to learn more about its fate. :-)
- Comment by Rob Root. I'm not an english major but just want to offer a suggestion. In the first line of you mission statement I think using the word "its" is kind of confusing. Does "its" refer to the RCRIM or HL7. I would suggest changing "promote its standards" to promote HL7 standards. And maybe add RCRIM to "developing standards" so it reads "developing RCRIM standards".