Project Scope-Rx Medication CMETs
Please vote on the Medication CMET project from the Pharmacy work group. Enter your name and Work Group along with your vote. Only one vote per Work Group please. Any comments added through the poll should also be distributed to the DESD list server.
Link to document: HL7ProjectScopeStatementMedicationCMETs.doc
- Summary - Passed (5/0/3/1)
- Number of participants: 8
- Most popular option: Affirmative
- Votes in favor: 5
- Comments: 1
- History: DESD: Project Scope: Rx Medication CMETs
- 1/25/10 7:46:02 PM CET · Austin Kreisler · Poll added by "Austin Kreisler"
- 1/25/10 8:45:51 PM CET · Joy Kuhl (Child Health) · Participant "Joy Kuhl (Child Health)" added OK: Affirmative
- 1/25/10 8:51:58 PM CET · Melvin Reynolds (DEV) · Participant "Melvin Reynolds (DEV)" added OK: Abstain
- 1/26/10 1:12:59 AM CET · Tom de Jong (Pharmacy) · Participant "Tom de Jong (Pharmacy)" added OK: Affirmative
- 1/26/10 8:40:52 AM CET · Alan Nicol (GAS) · Participant "Alan Nicol (GAS)" added OK: Abstain
- 1/26/10 10:39:40 AM CET · Helmut Koenig (II) · Participant "Helmut Koenig (II)" added OK: Abstain
- /27/10 4:51:42 PM CET · Ed Tripp (RCRIM) · Participant "Ed Tripp (RCRIM)" added OK: Affirmative
- 1/27/10 5:46:20 PM CET · Austin Kreisler (DESD) · Participant "Austin Kreisler (DESD)" added OK: Affirmative
- 1/28/10 1:00:57 AM CET · Rita Altamore · Participant "Rita Altamore" added OK: Affirmative
- Austin Kreisler 1/27/2010 - My only comment on this project scope statement is in regards to Section 8 Roadmap Reference. Based on conversations with the Roadmap committee last week, Check box A. Lead the development of global technical and functional health informatics standards, is intended to cover the actual development of standards. That means that any project whose purpose is to develop a new or refine an existing HL7 Standard should fit in with at least this roadmap item. It was pointed out to the Roadmap committee that the description of that item certainly does not make this clear.
- Rita Altamore January 27, 2010 7:00:47 PM EST - PHER concurs with Austin's comment on the DESD list.