Meeting Minutes template
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 <WG Name or Project> Meeting Minutes
Location: <conf call details or meeting room>
Time: <quarter or hh:mm-hh:mm am/pm Timezone>
|Facilitator||<Chair of Meeting>||Note taker(s)||<Scribe of Meeting>|
|?||Calvin Beebe||HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair|
|?||Woody Beeler||HL7 FTSD Co-Chair|
|?||Bob Dolin||HL7 Board Chair|
|?||Austin Kreisler||HL7 TSC Chair, DESD Co-Chair|
|?||Freida Hall||HL7 Ad-Hoc member, T3SD co-chair-elect|
|?||Tony Julian||HL7 FTSD Co-Chair|
|?||Lynn Laakso||HL7 staff support|
|?||Patrick Loyd||HL7 TSS SD Co-Chair|
|?||Ken McCaslin||HL7 TSS SD Co-Chair|
|?||Charlie Mead||HL7 ArB Chair|
|?||Ravi Natarajan||HL7 Affiliate Representative|
|?||Ron Parker||HL7 ArB Vice-Chair|
|?||John Quinn||HL7 CTO|
|?||Helen Stevens||HL7 Ad-Hoc member|
|?||Ed Tripp||HL7 DESD Co-Chair|
|?||Mead Walker||HL7 DESD co-chair-elect|
|Quorum Requirements (Co-chair +2 without preponderance of influence ) Met: (yes/No) |
quorum achieved as defined in the Work Group Decision Making Practices?
- Agenda review and approval (Suggestions or additions to and acceptance of agenda)
- Approve previous meeting minutes
- (Other topics; e.g. if voting on ballot reconciliation item - see minutes)
- (If projects or other actions proposed for approval are on the agenda, they can be marked in bold and represented as) Motion:
- List any/all documents to be provided at the meeting, including their URL if applicable. For a WGM, indicate if hardcopies will be supplied or attendees should print off copies themselves
- (Suggestions or additions to and acceptance of agenda)
- (One efficient method used for meeting minutes is approval by general consent, of non-controversial topics like minutes when there are no corrections: “You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? Hearing none, if there is no objection the minutes are approved as posted.”)
- (Discussion on agenda topic 3; If voting on ballot reconciliation item:
Agenda business is ballot reconciliation? Yes / No
Ballot reconciliation posted to ballot desktop? Yes / No
If no, where is ballot reconciliation posted? ________________)
if voting on ballot reconciliation, please indicate the votes are documented elsewhere, and note the item numbers from the spreadsheet, but you may document the actual vote tallies in the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet.
- Discussion on agenda topic 4; Motion (if amended) can be retyped in bold. Discussion on motion back to regular type. Vote on Motion in bold Identify the vote distribution across affirmative, negative, or abstention; numbers in format “for/against/abstain”, or ‘unanimous’.
- Discussion on agenda topic 5; if no conclusion reached and issue tabled to next meeting, add to ‘next meeting’ items below. If action items are identified, add to ‘Actions’ below.
- Adjourned hh:mm am/pm (timezone).
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|