Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)
- Conference Call is scheduled for 0.5 hour,
- Tuesday 12:00 PM to be repeated every other week
- Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
- HL7 Conference Call Service
- Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 (Passcode: 943627)
- Online Meeting Service - GoToMeeting
- https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034 (GoToMeeting ID: 385-800-034)
Steering Division Members:
- Application Integration & Design (AID)
- Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
- Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing(CGIT)
- Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
- Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
|Facilitator||Note taker||Quorum = 5 WGs|
|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)||Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing||Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)|
|X||Knapp, Paul||.||Huang, Wendy||X||Julian, Tony|
|X||Nelson, Dale||X||Oemig, Frank||.||Shaver, Dave|
|.||Stechishin, Andy||.||Singureanu, Ioana||X||Stuart, Sandy|
|Modeling & Methodology (MnM)||Application Integration and Design (AID)||Security|
|X||Beeler, Woody||X||Hendler MD, Peter||.||Blobel PhD, Bernd|
|X||Duteau, Jean||.||Stechishin, Andy||.||Davis, Mike|
|X||Grieve, Grahame||X||Spronk, Rene||X||Moehrke, John|
|X||McKenzie, Lloyd||X||Williams, Patricia|
|Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)||Templates||Vocabulary|
|.||Jorgenson, Don||.||Heitmann, Kai||X||Case, James|
|.||Lotti,Stefano||.||Roberts , John||X||Grain, Heather|
|.||Rubin, Ken||X||Shafarman, Mark||X||Hamm, Russell|
|X||McCauley, Vince||X||Hausam, Rob|
|X||Klein, William Ted|
|X||Laakso, Lynn||X||Seidt, Libon||X||McCaslin, Ken|
|.||. = Absent, X = Present, r = Regrets|
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (15 min) Help Desk Support Expectations
- (15 min) Impact of revised schedule for May 2015 WGM
- (7 min) FHIR DSTU Ballot Schedule
- (7 min) Work Group Health
- (5 min) Other Business
1) Reviewed the Help Desk Evaluation Slides.
Discussion ensued. Diego will email the Work groups advising them of how to advise him of the liasons within 3 weeks, and will advise the Steering Division co-chairs shortly after that with teh work group liaison status ss that cochairs can close that loop.
2) Update on May 2015 Paris Meeting
The timetable changes and meeting intents were presented. No questions arose.
3) FHIR DSTU 2 Ballot Schedule
No questions regarding the revised schedule were raised.
4) Reminder on Co-chair training for room reservations.
The group was reminded to send their room reservation person to one of the Thursday training sessions if at all possible.
5) Mentors for first time attendees
Sandy raised the issue that in the enrollment process they had asked first time attendees if they wanted a mentor, all 80 answered Yes - and there were not the resources to support this. She asked whether co-chairs or senior members could make themselves available in the mornings for assignment of mentors. Ted Klein countered with a suggestion that long term members actually be available singly at the co-chair/new member tables at lunch to share and assist. The issue of lunch meetings blocking this was raised, and Sandy confirmed that Mondays and Tuesdays were the key days to be available.
Motion to adjourn 7:15