From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)


Facilitator Note taker Quorum = 5 WGs
Woody or Paul Woody or Paul Yes/No
Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS) Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)
X Knapp, Paul X Huang, Wendy . Julian, Tony
. Nelson, Dale . Oemig, Frank . Shaver, Dave
X Stechishin, Andy . Singureanu, Ioana X Stuart, Sandy
. Snelick, Robert .
Modeling & Methodology (MnM) Application Integration and Design (AID) Security
X Beeler, Woody . Hendler MD, Peter . Blobel PhD, Bernd
. Duteau, Jean X Stechishin, Andy X Davis, Mike
. Grieve, Grahame . Spronk, Rene . Moehrke, John
. McKenzie, Lloyd Williams, Patricia
. Shakir, AbdulMalik
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Templates Vocabulary
. Jorgenson, Don . Heitmann, Kai . Case, James
. Lotti,Stefano . Roberts , John . Grain, Heather
. Rubin, Ken . Shafarman, Mark . Hamm, Russell
. McCauley, Vince X Hausam, Rob
. Klein, William Ted
X Laakso, Lynn
. . = Absent, X = Present, r = Regrets


  1. (05 min) Roll Call
  2. (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
  3. (15 min) Revised PSS from Security for "Security Labeling Service"
  4. (15 min) Discussion of Preliminary Plan in AID for Documenting Implementation Requirements
  5. (5 min) Other Business

Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda

Motion to approve minutes and agenda: Stechishin/Knapp - Unanimous

Revised PSS from Security for "Security Labeling Service"

Mike Davis presented a revised PSS for this project indicating that the initial ballot would be Normative (rather than informational or DSTU). The change arose because detailed review of the intent showed that the required document was much smaller than originally anticipated and was already well enough documented to merit a direct Normative ballot.

Motion to approve revision: Davis/Stechishin Unanimous

Discussion of Preliminary Plan in AID for Documenting Implementation Requirements

Andy Stechishin presented for discussion a plan by AID to identify the suite of materials, standards, and related information needed to consider implementations within a particular HL7 product line. After discussion, agreed: idea should be shared with other Work Groups to get their input and perhaps for joint support, and would be discussed at TSC as an "advance notice" of this direction from AID.

Agenda items

Action Item List

Back to Meetings