FTSD Conference call
- Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
- Jason Rock
- Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
- RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)
- Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
- Ioana Singureanu
- Woody Beeler
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Ken Rubin
- Galen Mulrooney
- Mark Shafarman
- Beverly Knight
Feb. 10th 2009
- Approve previous meeting minutes for Conference Call: February 10th 2009- unanimous
- Adopt Agenda - unanimous
- (20 min) New Project Templates Work group (Mark Shafarman): Mark will make additional revisions and distribute the document to the FTSD list.
- (20 min) ArB Collaboration: To better support the development of the SAEAF and Behavioral Framework we were asked to identify liaisons for our work group:
- Security: Brend Bloebel/Mike Davis
- Modeling and Methodology: Lloyd McKenzie
The concern of the groups is that responsibilities cross SD/ArB boundaries and often SAEAF contradicts decisions made in a specific work group. The HDF has assigned explicit responsibility to work groups for those chapters that fall into their area of responsibility.
Motion (Jason/Ken) unanimous: Get clarity about which group is responsible for specific sections of the SAEAF (e.g. Conformance) the ArB or WG. The SD will produce a candidate list identifying artifacts and responsibilities and submit it to the TSC.
- DSTU extension update
- If an issue is raised and cannot be resolved in the ArB, how is it resolved?
- How does the SD rep to the ArB work with SD and how does the SD communicate to the ArB via representation?
- We need to identify responsibilities for the WGs in our Steering Division using a RASCI chart?
- A SD peer review that ensures that the SD members are staying behind our comments to the SAEAF.
- SAEAF defined conformance differently than Implementation and Conformance: who is the responsible body for Conformance overall?