Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)
- Conference Call is scheduled for 0.5 hour,
- Tuesday 12:00 PM to be repeated every other week
- Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
- HL7 Conference Call Service
- Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 (Passcode: 943627)
- Online Meeting Service - GoToMeeting
- https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034 (GoToMeeting ID: 385-800-034)
Steering Division Members:
- Application Integration & Design (AID)
- Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
- Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing(CGIT)
- Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
- Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
|Facilitator||Note taker||Quorum = 5|
|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)||CGIT||Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)|
|X||Knapp, Paul||.||Huang, Wendy||X||Julian, Tony|
|.||Nelson, Dale||.||Oemig, Frank||.||Loyd, Patrick|
|.||Stechishin, Andy||.||Peters, Melva||.||Shaver, Dave|
|.||Snelick, Robert||.||Stuart, Sandy|
|Modeling & Methodology (MnM)||RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)||Security|
|X||Beeler, Woody||.||Hendler MD, Peter||.||Blobel PhD, Bernd|
|.||Duteau, Jean||.||Shabo PhD, Amnon||X||Moehrke, John|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||.||Spronk, Rene||X||Davis, Mike|
|.||Natarajan , Ravi|
|Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)||Templates||Vocabulary|
|.||Jorgenson, Don||.||Baird, Douglas||.||Case, James|
|.||Mulrooney, Galen||.||Roberts , John||.||Grain, Heather|
|.||Rubin, Ken||.||Shafarman, Mark||X||Hausam, Rob|
|.||Wrightson, Ann||.||Klein, William Ted|
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (15 min) HL7pss V2 code table versioning Scope Statement
- (15 min) Updated Security and Privacy ontology PSS
- (15 min) Item3
- (5 min) Other Business
- Approved by affirmation
- Motion to accept the Minutes (Tony/Rob)
- Vote (3-0-1)
- PSS V2 Code Table versioning
- Rob Hausam - proposal to align the V2 tables to the V3 model. Identifying which artifacts the code table identifies, as well as versions.
- Not to merge code systems during this project.
- Motion to accept PSS (Rob/Tony)
- Vote (4-0-0)
- Other business
- Mike Davis: I sent out a change to the ontology scope statement. Change project from DSTU to Informative, with Normative in September 2012.
- Woody projected the changed PSS.
- DSTU has not been published.
- There was discussion over whether the DSTU was required.
- There was discussion over the HL7 use of the ontology.
- Woody questioned whether it should be balloted or harmonized. Currently, terminology elements/ontologies are voted on in the context of the domain that uses them.
- Woody: You need to write the relationships into the scope statement. And note in the discussion that the material is also being tested/reviewed in the harmonization process.
- Recommend to modify based on discussion, and re-submit.
- Add discussion on why it should be normative in project need.
- Recomment changing the success criteria
- the NIB was submitted as draft for comment.
- Security agrees to revise, and re-submit.
- Adjournment at 12:30 U.S. Eastern