Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)
- Conference Call is scheduled for 0.5 hour,
- Tuesday 12:00 PM to be repeated every other week
- Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
- HL7 Conference Call Service
- Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 (Passcode: 943627)
- Online Meeting Service - GoToMeeting
- https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034 (GoToMeeting ID: 385-800-034)
Steering Division Members:
- Application Integration & Design (AID)
- Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
- Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing(CGIT)
- Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
- Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)||Implementation/Conformance (InC)||Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)|
|X||Knapp, Paul||.||Huang, Wendy||X||Julian, Tony|
|.||Nelson, Dale||.||Oemig, Frank||.||Loyd, Patrick|
|.||Stechishin, Andy||.||Peters, Melva||.||Shaver, Dave|
|.||Snelick, Robert||X||Stuart, Sandy|
|Modeling & Methodology (MnM)||RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)||Security|
|.||Beeler, Woody||.||Hendler MD, Peter||.||Blobel PhD, Bernd|
|.||Duteau, Jean||.||Shabo PhD, Amnon||.||Moehrke, John|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||.||Spronk, Rene|
|.||Natarajan , Ravi|
|Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)||Templates||Vocabulary|
|.||Jorgenson, Don||.||Baird, Douglas||.||Case, James|
|X||Mulrooney, Galen||X||Roberts , John||.||Grain, Heather|
|.||Rubin, Ken||.||Shafarman, Mark||.||Hamm, Russell|
|.||Wrightson, Ann||.||Hausam, Rob|
|.||Klein, William Ted|
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (15 min) CBCC Project Scope Statement FYI
- (5 min) Other Business
- Meeting was called to order at 12:10am. Quorum was achieved
- Agenda was accepted by affirmation
- to approve minutes of the June 28, 2011 Telcon Paul/Sandy
- Vote 5-0-0
- CBCC Project Scope Statement
- Beverly explained the CBCC Project Scope Statement. It is to determine the impact of proposed code changes, for review by the Steering Division, and other work groups.
- Paul: Is this a normal code-set review.
- Beverly: Few people do this, only when a Work Group looks at it.
- Paul: Event Driven
- Beverly: This is looking a the whole thing in its entirety. The VA is spearheading this. If you have comments, let Beverly know, and most importatnly, do you want interim reports?
- Paul: I have an interest in it from a Canadian perspective. We have had to wrestle with the concept of how to manage breaking changes in code-sets, which may impact multiple standards.
- Beverly: They want it done by September, so the timeing is good for the WGM.
- Abstract Transport Specification
- Tony will be shepherding the ATS. He has gathered the materials from Miroslav, the former proponent/author, and will be reaching out to others for help - particularly ITS and SOA.
- Adjournment at 12:20 pm U.S. Eastern
A julian 16:15, 9 August 2011 (UTC)