DESD PSS-Patient Safety Periodic Safety Report
Please vote on the project scope for the Periodic Safety Report project from Patient Safety. Enter your name and Work Group along with your vote. One vote per Work Group please. Any comments added through the poll should also be distributed to the DESD list server.
Link to Document: Patient Safety Periodic Safety Report
- Summary - Passed (8/0/1/1)
- Number of participants: 9
- Most popular option: Affirmative
- Votes in favor: 8
- Comments: 1
|Work Group||Voter||Affirmative||Negative||Abstain||Abstain (quorum)|
|Child Health||Joy Kuhl||OK|
|Clinical Interoperability Council||Steve Bentley||OK|
|Health Care Devices|
|Imaging Integration||Helmut Koenig||OK|
|Patient Safety||Mead Walker||OK|
- Edward Tripp October 18, 2010 3:15:12 PM EDT
- Ed Helton did not indicate that he was casting a vote for RCRIM so I added my vote. Don't count it twice.