Jump to navigation Jump to search
T3F - Transitional Technical Task Force
Tuesday Aug 14th, 2007 12:00 PM (US Eastern Time, GMT -5)
Beeler, Quinn, Hamill, Parker
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
'(20 min) Activating an Architecture Project Proposal (20 min) Vocabulary binding standard
- (5 min) Other Business
- We did not have a context-relevant quorum for discussion of the proposed topics. We will roll these forward to next week.
- David Hamill reported that the "Project Process - Current & Future" document that he and Jim have been working on is ready for review. It has been posted to the list and is included here for convenience.
- Woody noted that HQ had asked for recommendations regarding the election of affiliate representatives to the TSC. There are two positions and two nominees. Rather than just declaring the nominees as the representatives, it was recommended that the election proceed so people would still have the opportunity to "write-in" candidates if desired.
- Since John Quinn has been elected to the TSC and he had be slated to oversee the elections for TSC positions at the Atlanta WGM, we discussed having an alternate who is not eligible for any positions (Woody) oversee the elections.