2016-05-09 TSC WGM Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
|Monday||2016 May 09||AM||Q1|
|Q5||TSC Monday Co-Chairs Dinner/Meeting
||Ken McCaslin||Anne Wizauer
|- - -||Collect food/drink from buffet|
|TSC Co-chairs Dinner|
|17:45 - 18:00||Welcome and TSC Chair Report||Ken McCaslin, TSC Chair|
|18:00 - 18:05||Ballot Report||Lynn Laakso|
|18:05 – 18:10||Harmonization Report||Ted Klein|
|18:10 – 18:15||PMO Update||Dave Hamill, PMO|
|18:15 - 18:20||FHIR Update||Lloyd McKenzie|
|19:00 - 20:00||Steering Division Meetings |
Domain Experts - Salon 1
Q/A for Ken McCaslin:
- Are we going to change the title page of the artifacts when we change DSTU to STU?
- Ken: Intent is that anything going to ballot in September will be changed. Anything prior to that will not have a title page change.
- Is there any change to the process where it goes DSTU and is expected to be reballoted or go Normative?
- No change. DSTUs can be balloted and published for a maximum of 24 months with a 12 month extension.
- DSTUs going to update as opposed to back to ballot?
- No change to the title of the DSTU unless it goes normative or reballoted. What about errata or unsubstantive changes? Will not change to STU because it is not balloted.
|HL7 Co-chairs dinner/meeting
Location: Capitol Ballroom
|Facilitator||Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s)||Anne Wizauer|
|Quorum Requirements Met: n/a|
- Welcome and TSC Report - Ken McCaslin, TSC Chair
- Ballot Report - Lynn Laakso, Director of Technical Publications
- Harmonization Report - Ted Klein
- PMO Update - Dave Hamill
- FHIR Update - Lloyd McKenzie