2016-01-11 TSC WGM Agenda
Back to TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
|Monday||2016 January 11||AM||Q1|
|Q5||TSC Monday Co-Chairs Dinner/Meeting
||Ken McCaslin||Anne Wizauer||Plaza International Ballroom G-H |
|- - -||Collect food/drink from buffet|
|TSC Co-chairs Dinner|
|17:30 - 17:40||Welcome and TSC Chair Report||Ken McCaslin, TSC Chair|
|17:40 - 17:45||Ballot Report||Lynn Laakso|
|17:45 – 17:50||Methodology and Harmonization Report||Ted Klein|
|17:50 – 17:55||PMO Update||Dave Hamill, PMO|
|17:55 - 18:00||FHIR Update||Lloyd McKenzie|
|18:00 - 18:15||PIC Survey Update||Liora Alschuler|
|18:15 - 18:20||Work Group Health Update||Pat Van Dyke|
|18:20 - 18:30||Implementer Certification Market Survey||Austin Kreisler|
|19:00 - 20:00||Steering Division Meetings
Domain Experts - Plaza International Ballroom D
|DESD - Plaza International Ballroom D |
FTSD - Plaza International Ballroom E
SSD SD - Plaza International Ballroom F
T3SD - Plaza International Ballroom I
- Q/As for Ken McCaslin:
- Keith Boone: When is a PSS widely available? Answer from Ken: I believe that the PSS is on gforge and then it gets uploaded to gforge.
- Question regarding the reasoning behind changing from DSTU? A: ANSI abandoned the term DSTU long ago; it helps us become current with what other SDOs are doing. Example: Bluetooth.
- QA for Pat Van Dyke:
- If I've got a draft agenda, and then I replace it, how do you make sure I met the month deadline? A: staff will look to ensure the agenda exists at the measurement point. They will look on the WG wiki or the HL7.org WG page. Ted Klein notes that if you do everything primarily by email you need to make sure you're posting on the available sites.
- QA for Austin Kreisler:
- Q: can you clarify the difference between the existing V2 and CDA certification programs? A: they are not cert programs, they are testing in a narrow field for a small part of a particular standard or set of particular standards. This is looking more broadly at a person's experience in the implementation space, the breadth of their experience, and will also entail a continuing education program and a renewal of your certification.
- Q: So you have a survey trying to understand if there's interest. Are you also asking what people are looking for in certification? A: yes, that is part of the survey. We're using the survey to jumpstart our knowledge of what people are looking for.
- What is the relationship between a certified professional and product lines? A: particular knowledge of product lines might qualify as a component of becoming certified. If you have a history of passing other exams (CDA, etc.) it may help in your qualification process. It will assist in examining a person's credentials.
- Austin will be available to answer more questions throughout the week during the general session.
|HL7 Co-chairs dinner/meeting
Location: Capitol Ballroom
|Facilitator||Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s)||Anne Wizauer|
|Quorum Requirements Met: n/a|
- Welcome and TSC Report - Ken McCaslin, TSC Chair
- Ballot Report - Lynn Laakso, Director of Technical Publications
- Harmonization Report - Ted Klein
- PMO Update - Dave Hamill
- FHIR Update - Lloyd McKenzie
- PIC Survey Update - Liora Alschuler
- Work Group Health Update - Pat Van Dyke
- Implementer Certification Market Survey - Austin Kreisler