Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2015-09-23 |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Lynn|
|Pat Van Dyke||Rick Haddorff||Freida Hall|
|Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||John Roberts|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2015-09-09 TRAC
- Continue work on spreadsheet
- Prepare for report to TSC at WGM
- Reviewed last week's minutes and place on agenda for TSC meeting in Atlanta. Anne to change to more general agenda item rather than GOM changes.
- Discussion over issue regarding adding a space in PSS to describe quality plan including external references and/or review by SGB. Idea that perhaps both things would be appropriate.
- Austin notes that as SGB stands up, some of TRAC's duties will be absorbed by SGB. Should be discussed by TSC; perhaps some of TRAC's duties are absorbed by SGB and the remainder are absorbed by TSC. SGB's first call will be next week and first face-to-face will be in Atlanta. Anne to add a few slides to morning rotation about SGB.
- Three points of interest wrapped into WG health metrics: agendas on time, signing up for meeting rooms, minutes on time. Will review next week.
- Rick started work on publishing risks. It has been brought to TSC for a recommendation. Do we need to continue looking at the risks? Depends on where the TSC takes it. Will revisit.
- Question about how all of the framework projects that have come up recently all tie together. Pat to contact Dave regarding them.
- John Roberts brings up succession planning as a risk - very thin in some spots. May be root cause of some other issues we've identified. Austin: some struggling WGs may want to consider merging with a WG with complimentary interests.
- Next week: WG metric, write-up on external standards
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved