Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2015-04-15 |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Anne|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||x||Rick Haddorff||Freida Hall|
|x||Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin||x||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||John Roberts|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2015-04-08 TRAC
- Review Multi-Year Planning Project Scope Statement
- Update on WGH metric
- Continue work on spreadsheet item regarding involvement of paid resources
- Discussion over formation of FHIR Core WG. Austin notes that the formation of the SGB has caused issues with FGB. May delay the timetable for launching the SGB. Communication is occurring and now the processes of sorting things out can move forward. Melva agrees there will be risks if this is not handled correctly.
- WG Multi-Year Planning Scope Statement: Austin states that he has a philosophical difference with this project. Melva agrees – says that it would create more overhead. Was brought up in TSC and concerns were expressed regarding overhead and unfamiliarity with gforge. Pat states these concerns should be brought back around again for discussion at TSC. Melva wonders if we could just put some new best practices together for the WGs for the existing process. TRAC should let Ken know that there are concerns about the project and it should be sponsored by TSC and go forward that way. Pat will send Ken a note to that effect and schedule further conversation, either on the TSC call or a separate call.
- Austin brings up concern regarding TSC chair risk. Austin could step in short-term if necessary and desired by TSC. Discussion over the issues doing volunteer work that is in conflict with company’s desires for workload/focus and potential solutions.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved