Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2015-03-18 |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Anne|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||x||Rick Haddorff||Freida Hall|
|Regrets||Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin||Regrets||Melva Peters|
|x||John Quinn||x||John Roberts|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2015-03-11 TRAC
- Discussion Topics:
- Continued discussion on three-year planning
- Continued discussion on new governance board and TRAC's potential role
- Continue work on spreadsheet item regarding involvement of paid resources
- Call began at 10:05 am. Must end by 10:40. No call next week.
- John Roberts mentions a public health project that is causing strife. Disagreement between IHE, Public Health Consortium, and Public Health WG. Resolution that factions must contribute to consensus based standard. Perhaps new HSI WG could provide assistance? John will explore.
- Last week there was a PSS coming out on multi-year planning. Question had been asked through SSD-SD on whether 3 year plans were important. This project will now have a home in TRAC if appropriate. Rick goes over the PSS that was created for Multi-Year Planning. Went through Project Scope and all felt it was straightforward and useful to the creation of a meaningful, usable tool. Pat mentions the original idea of renaming the 3-year plan to align with PBS metrics. Rick states that including all of those metrics might be beyond this scope other than what pertains directly to multi-year planning. John Roberts asks if Rick sees this going into issues like WG membership development, co-chair succession planning, etc.? Rick said this puts the process and tool into place, and then we can work with the WGs with how they will use it specifically. Pat mentions that Ken suggested to PA that they could put their SWOT analysis on a three-year plan if they don’t have other items for three-year planning. Discussion over last WG meeting and the issues with switching to new DMP at that time. Went over deliverables section, highlighting multiple peer review periods. Pat asks if it would include a feedback and update loop after it is rolled out? Rick’s feeling is that there might be a way to disperse WGs’ best practices. Next time will get feedback from Melva/Austin on April 1st before voting on it.
- Call adjourned at 10:45
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved