2012-11-08 Activities SDO Call Minutes
TSC: HL7 Activities with Other SDOs
|HL7 Activities with Other SDOs
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2012-11-08 |
Time: 1 PM U.S. Eastern Standard Time
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|x||Austin Kreisler||HL7 TSC Chair|
|x||Lynn Laakso||HL7 staff support|
|x||Lisa Spellman||ISO TC/215 US TAG|
|regrets||Ed Tripp||DESD, CDISC interest|
|Quorum Requirements Met: n/a|
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Agenda planning for Phoenix
- See links
Call to order 1:05 PM EST
- Agenda planning for Phoenix - Austin Kreisler
Previous agenda have been panels, project report-outs. This past meeting was a presentation. Are there any other groups who might be interested in presenting?
Other ideas discussed:
- ANSI audit may have process changes for HL7 the other SDOs may need to be aware of. We may not even have those processes worked out by the time of the WGM.
- TSC reorganization of product lines/families and BAM may be too internal to HL7. How we organize and develop our products may be relevant to other SDOs and benefit from others' organizing efforts. Why are we doing this, what does it mean.
- Reorganizing the roadmap would be of interest to other SDOs, notes Lisa.
- Ken notes other organizations' dealing with free IP might be useful. Scott notes that HL7's plans will be mostly developed by then, but it still might be good for membership to know what other organizations are doing to set the context. Austin could solicit a presentation from the Board on the HL7 model development to see if they would be willing to share at that time.
- HingX might be of more value as a deep-dive topic. Perhaps a later WGM.
- Scott needs to confirm liaisons with SDOs for ORC and so will solicit any information they wish to alert HL7 membership of while Lynn and Karen are collecting liaison reports.
Adjourned 1:27 PM EST
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|