2011-05-16 SSD WGM Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 Structure & Semantic Design Steering Division Meeting Minutes
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
|x||Calvin Beebe, Gregg Seppala||S&SD Co-chair|
|x||David Staggs||Clinical Context Object Workgroup (CCOW)|
|.||.||Clinical Decision Support (CDS)|
|x||Amnon Shabo||Clinical Genomics (CG)|
|x||Rik Smithies||Clinical Statements (CS)|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||Electronic Health Record (EHR)|
|x||Beat Heggli, Mary Kay McDaniel||Financial Management (FM)|
|x||Hans Buitendijk||Orders & Observations (O&O)|
|x||Gregg Seppala, Jay Zimmerman||Patient Administration (PA)|
|x||Calvin Beebe||Structured Documents (SDWG)|
|x||Karen Van Hentenryck||HL7 HQ|
|Quorum Requirements Met: yes|
- Agenda review and approval
- PBS (Projects, Ballots, Standards) Metrics report - Karen VanHentenryck
- New scope statement from Clinical Decision Support: Decision Support Service (DSS) Project at Project Insight # 757
- New scope for Cytogenetic Lab Results at Project Insight # 663
- Appoint interim co-chair vice Seppala
- TSC elections
- The staff reviewed the ballots which are out of date or need to be closed.
- CDS - DSS Project #757
- After some discussion, it was proposed that we table until we have them participate in a call to review.
- Cytogenetic Lab Results #663
- The SSD-SD request that they resubmit the proposal in two parts, one for the HL7 V2 and a second for the V3 CMET.
- We need to appoint someone, to cover for Gregg Seppala as he is leaving.
- Work group health
- new form to request publication
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2011 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.