T3SD Concall-20131007

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 17:25, 21 October 2013 by Andy stechishin (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes


  • 2012-2013 Board Liaisons - Congratulations new and returning Board Liaisons
Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?
Attendee Name Affiliation
× Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
× Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
× Melva Peters (Board Liaison) Education
Patrick Loyd Education
× Lorraine Constable Electronic Services
Ken McCaslin (Board Liaison) Electronic Services
Nat Wong Electronic Services
× Jeff Brown, Interim Electronic Services
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
× John Ritter (Board Liaison) International Mentoring
Rita Scichilone Process Improvement
Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison) Process Improvement
× Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison) Project Services
× Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Jane Daus (Board Liaison) Publishing
× Brian Pech Publishing
× Andy Stechishin Publishing
Sandy Stuart Publishing
× Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison) Tooling
Michael Van der Zel Tooling
Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office
× Lynn Laakso (guest) TSC Project Manager

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Agenda -
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes -
    • Motion: Approve minutes from 2013-09-09 AS/BP motion carries
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Calls have been changed to monthly, second Wednesday of every month
    • Electronic Services
      • Nothing to report, have not met since WGM
    • International Mentoring
      • Nothing to report
    • Process Improvement
      • Not on call
    • Project Services
      • Nothing to report, will meet next Thursday
    • Publishing
      • V2 - some follow-up from WGM, need PSS to update/correct all examples in v2.x and publish as an errata to v2.8, Don Lloyd will get to publishing near end of October
      • V3 - no report
        • Question on FHIR publishing, has the WG been involved? Andy: no, the WG made a decision to let the FHIR process continue 'agile-ly' and was willing to wait for the FMG to determine the appropriate time to bring in the Publishing resources
    • Tooling
      • Looking at preparation of Tooling priorities for the upcoming budget process
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Focus is on ballot reconciliation, deadline challenges
      • From Wiki: discussion on ballot site, liaison assignments
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • No update, discussions have resumed
  5. Project Review
  6. TSC meeting Report -
    • Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
  7. New Business -
    • GOM update - Board appointed Co-Chairs in the T3SD
      • Much discussion on the role and the need for the Board appointed chairs, it was generally agreed that there is a need to improve the communication channel from the board to the WGs in the steering division.
    • Mission and Charter - Frieda presented a proposed M&C, it was decided that members would review and do final approval on next call
    • Next Meeting - GOM updates, Mission and Charter review/approval
  8. Meeting Adjourned 2:50 pm Eastern Time