2013-11-25 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Dave Hamill|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|x||Austin Kreisler||x||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||tentative||Ken McCaslin|
|x||John Quinn||x||Lorraine Constable||.||.||Giorgio Cangioli|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||x||Woody Beeler||x||Calvin Beebe||x||Freida Hall|
|x||Mead Walker||x||Paul Knapp||regrets||Pat van Dyke||x||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||x||John Roberts||x||Brian Pech||regrets||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
||.||.||x||Don Lloyd||.||Dave Hamill|
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of 2013-11-18 TSC Call Agenda
- Approval items:
- TRAC governance point on project scope deadline
- Review action items –
- Andy, with Freida, Ken McCaslin, and John Roberts will work on IG definition and conformance and inviting Rob Snelick;
- Calvin and Lorraine, aided by Jean will work on DAM desirable consistency value proposition, and conformance definition.
- TRAC to recommend updated WGH metrics
- Approval items for today's review
- 2014Jan Ballot review - Reconciliation deadline was 2013-11-24, please review request for new product family name
- Approval items from e-vote this past week: approved 5/0/0 with AdHoc, ArB, Affiliate, DESD and T3SD voting
- Withdrawal request for HL7 Version 3 Standard: Care Provision; Professional Services, Release 1 for PCWG of DESD at Project Insight # 103 and TSC Tracker 2796.
- Project Scope Statement for HL7 Clinical Genomics Domain Information Model(s) at Project Insight # 1050 and TSC Tracker 2797 for CG WG of SSD SD (UV-Realm project)
- DSTU Publication request for HL7 Version 2 Implementation Guide: Implementing the Virtual Medical Record for Clinical Decision Support (vMR-CDS), Release 1 for CDS of DESD for 24 months at Project Insight # 184 and TSC Tracker 2800.
- Project Approval request for Clinical Quality Common Metadata for CQI of DESD at Project Insight # 1042 and TSC Tracker 2803.
- Project Approval request for Version 2.x Example Verification and Management for (V2) Publishing of T3SD at Project Insight # 1056 and TSC Tracker 2805.
- Project Approval request for 2014 Annual Updates to the Project Scope Statement Template and Project Approval Process for PS of T3SD at Project Insight # 1053 and TSC Tracker 2804.
- Discussion topics:
- Conceptual and Domain Analysis model product family naming (cross-paradigm)
- Tooling Dashboard (Andy)
- V2 Publishing Issue (Brian Pech)
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- ArB BAM-lite progress and BAM task force
- Product Line Architecture program
- FGB/FMG updates (FGB did not meet last week
- US Realm Task Force
- UDI Task Force
- SAIF Architecture Program
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.