2013-05-20 TSC Call Minutes
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2013-05-20 |
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Austin Kreisler||.||Ron Parker||.||Ravi Natarajan||.|
|.||John Quinn||.||Lorraine Constable||.||Jean Duteau|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall|
|.||Mead Walker||.||Tony Julian||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Don Mon (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||obs1||.||Lynn Laakso|
|.||Bob Dolin (Vice Chair)
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval - Austin Kreisler
- Approve Minutes of
- 2013-05-08 SAIF AP Mtg at 2013MayWGM Weds Q4
- HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Weds Q3
- 2013-05-08_TSC_WGM_Agenda - Wednesday Luncheon Meeting
- 2013-05-06_TSC_WGM_Agenda - Monday Co-Chairs Meeting
- 2013-05-06 TSC Activities with Other SDOs Part II Monday Q3
- 2013-05-05_TSC_WGM_Agenda - Sunday Evening Meeting
- 2012-05-05 TSC Activities with Other SDOs Sunday Q4
- 2013-05-04 TSC WGM Agenda, Saturday Meeting
- 2013-04-29 TSC Call Agenda
- Approval items:
- Discussion topics:
- Review action items –
- "Rochester group" will mine ballots/reconciliations across multiple types of ballots (group of 2.x IG, CDA IG, V3 standard, DAM, EHR FP , the EHR-S FM and a Service (e.g. RLUS)) to just see if there are statistics that can be identified.
- Mead, Austin and Jean will review the same six with subjective Likert scale (5 point score) on what their quality is. Austin signs up for the subjective group, as does Mead and Jean.
- ANSI/GOM Task Force to develop detailed TSC recommendation of a GOM change to remove closed ballot pools, and all pools remain open- this does not apply to recirculation ballots.
- Pat will draft a PSS and have Calvin review it to work with Electronic Services to extend the dstucomments site functionality to normative and informative standards as well as the DSTUs but excluding comment-only.
- Andy will address with Don the NIB form change to include a spot to identify CMETs.
- TRAC needs to revisit scope and deliverables PI# 901 Risk Assessment and Governance for HL7 Architecture Program project for ongoing work.
- Melva volunteers to refine the list of draft metrics for mid-tier governance and management group health for clearer wording, or specialized versions for steering divisions as compared to non-overseer group
- everyone: suggest constructive ways to address improving awareness of architectural rules, precepts and structures via email.
- Need to get the intent from CGIT of what is intended by the conformance facilitator role.
- Approval items:
- Project Approval Request for PHER of DESD: Create an implementation guide which is the specification for transforming messages between OASIS Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) and HL7 V3 at Project Insight #971 and TSC Tracker # 2579
- Project Approval Request for PHER of DESD cosponsored by Patient Care of SSD SD: Create an implementation guide which is the specification for transforming messages between OASIS Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) and HL7 V2.7.1 at Project Insight #970 and TSC Tracker # 2581
- Project Approval Request for RCRIM of DESD: Annotated ECG Release 2 at Project Insight #721 and TSC Tracker # 2615
- Project Approval Request for Tooling WG of T3SD: Tooling Work Group Education Requirements and Plan for Tooling WG of T3SD cosponsored by Education WG of T3SD at Project Insight #922 and TSC Tracker # 2616
- Project Approval Request for OOWG of SSDSD: V2.8.1 cosponsored by Publishing WG of T3SD and InM and CGIT of FTSD at Project Insight #1000 and TSC Tracker # 2617
- Project Scope change Approval Request for CS WG of SSDSD: Clinical Statement Model Cosponsored by Orders & Observations, Structured Documents, Patient Care, Public Health and Emergency Response, Pharmacy at Project Insight #266 and TSC Tracker # 2627
- Project Approval Request for Reaffirmation of HL7 EHR Behavioral Health Profile, Release 1 for EHR of SSD SD at Project Insight #984 and TSC Tracker # 2628
- Informative Publication Request for AWG of DESD: HL7 CDA R2 Implementation Guide - Supplement to Consolidated CDA for Attachments, Release 1 at Project Insight #805 and TSC Tracker # 2622
- DSTU Publication Request for OOWG of SSDSD: HL7 Version 3 Standard: Blood, Tissue, Organ; Donation, Release 1 at Project Insight #312 and TSC Tracker # 2595
- DSTU Publication Request for PA of SSDSD: HL7 Version 3 Standard: Patient Administration; Person Registry, Release 1 at Project Insight #576 and TSC Tracker # 2612 for 12 months
- Out of Cycle ballot request for HL7 Version 2 Implementation Guide: Laboratory Test Compendium Framework, Release 2 for OO of SDWG at Project Insight #973 and TSC Tracker # 2619
- Out of Cycle ballot request for HL7 Version 2.5.1 Implementation Guide: S&I Framework Laboratory Orders from EHR, Release 1 for OO of SDWG at Project Insight #922 and TSC Tracker # 2620
- Out of Cycle ballot request for HL7 Version 2.8.1 for OO of SDWG at Project Insight #1000 and TSC Tracker # 2621
- Discussion topics:
- IHE Balloting in HL7
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- HL7 Version 3 Standard: XML Implementation Technology Specification - V3 Structures, Release 2 at Project Insight #316 is eligible for normative publication.
- HL7 Version 3 Standard: XML Implementation Technology Specification R2; ISO-Harmonized Data Types, Release 1 at Project Insight #484 is eligible for normative publication.
- Open Issues List
Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call (VOIP users)
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.