T3SD ConCall-20130311

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes


Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?
Attendee Name Affiliation
× Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
× Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
× Diego Kaminker Education
Melva Peters (Board Liaison) Education
Patrick Loyd Education
Bill Braithwaite Electronic Services
Regrets Lorraine Constable (Board Liaison) Electronic Services
Regrets Ken McCaslin Electronic Services
Nat Wong Electronic Services
× Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
× John Ritter (Board Liaison) International Mentoring
× Rita Scichilone Process Improvement
Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison) Process Improvement
Regrets Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison) Project Services
× Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Open (Board Liaison) Publishing
Jane Daus Publishing
× Brian Pech Publishing
× Andy Stechishin Publishing
Sandy Stuart Publishing
Open Tooling
× Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison) Tooling
Michael Van der Zel Tooling
Regrets Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office
× Lynn Laakso (guest) TSC Project Manager

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
    • Call to order at 2:04 Eastern
  2. Approve Agenda -
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes -
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Report (from email sent by Diego)
      • HL7 Fundamentals (aka E-Learning Course): We will begin our English edition this same week.
      • 318 paid seats, 25 scholarships (all scholarships requested were granted!)
      • We lost one tutor but got a new one and recovered a lost one (maternity leave).
      • HL7 Webinars (What to expect when you are exchanging):
        • Three webinars in the series past already (CCDA I and II, Genomics using V3, Intro -free-)
        • This week and next week: V2 Labs and Immunization
        • HL7 Fundamentals in Spanish will begin in April
        • HL7 Pakistan is running its edition from HL7ELC site.
    • Electronic Services
      • No attendees
    • International Mentoring
      • No updates
    • Process Improvement
      • No updates, meeting to be scheduled in the near future
    • Project Services
    • Publishing
      • V2 (Brian)
        • Still need to confirm if Jane Daus is interested in the board liaison position. Andy to confirm
        • Brian to check with Don Lloyd for the v2.8 schedule
      • V3 (Andy)
        • Update on current ballot
    • Tooling
      • Andy is confirmed as board liaison
      • Tooling is working on strategy and priorities, needs Board acknowledgement of implications on strategy
      • Has updated DMP is working on updated Mission and Charter
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management
      • Brian - DSTU ready to publish for September cycle, finalize scenarios for connectathon next week
    • Product Line Architecture
      • The liaisons will start looking at the spreadsheets in the next week to start entering the high-level artifacts
  5. Project Review
  6. TSC meeting Report -
    • Press release: IHE will begin balloting profiles through HL7
    • Need to make sure when transitioning from DSTU to Normative
    • Board is looking at Machine Processable
    • Bylaws are out for review and ballot.
    • Approved the SAIF language for the template for Mission and Charters
    • Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
    • Meeting Adjourned 2:25 pm Eastern