Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Clear focus on delineated governance and management activities
- Respected, highly experienced membership
- Committed membership
- Support from board, HQ, and Work Group members
- Open, transparent, and responsive
- Limited time
- Limited control over resources
- Support from Board, HQ, and Working Group but still sometimes we don't get the support we need from the Board and members
- Process for bringing in external proposed standards.
- Linkage with Strategic Initiatives
- Business Architecture Model development offers improved Governance and Management to match existing Methodology strengths
- Change to Intellectual Property licensing at no cost
- Clearly designate our product line and product identification
- Emergence of new and contemporary technology including FHIR and semantic web ontologies
- Leverage new membership benefits for IP management, help desk and conformance testing, in dealing with technical issues.
- Provide mechanisms to allow vitality assessment throughout the organization; define criteria for trigger events: including ability to define processes for assessment, provide strategic and tactical guidance to the EC and Board.
- Creating overheads without visible return
- Improve Product Quality
- Lack of confidence in standards management creates vacuum for Profiler/Enforcer creating their own healthcare interoperability standards
- Increasing numbers of mandates coming from the US Realm
- Lack of clear governance surrounding new member benefits e.g. user groups
Approved by TSC 2014-09-13