T3SD WGM-20160919

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes


Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes
Attendee Name Affiliation
× Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
× Sandy Stuart HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
× Melissa Mendivil Education
× Virginia Lorenzi (Board Report) Education
Fernando Campos Education
× David Burgess (Board Report) Electronic Services & Tools
Nat Wong Electronic Services & Tools
Jeff Brown Electronic Services & Tools
× Andy Stechishin Electronic Services & Tools
Michael Van der Zel Electronic Services & Tools
Dennis Cheung Electronic Services & Tools
× Todd Cooper (Board Report) Healthcare Standards Integration
× John Donnelly Healthcare Standards Integration
Laura Heermann Langford Healthcare Standards Integration
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
× John Ritter (Board Report) International Mentoring
Liora Alschuler (Board Report) Process Improvement
× Sandy Stuart Process Improvement
Rick Haddorff (Board Report) Project Services
× Freida Hall Project Services
Jane Daus (Board Report) Publishing
× Brian Pech Publishing
× Andy Stechishin Publishing
× Pete Gilbert Publishing
× Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office
× Wayne Kubick (non voting) HL7 CTO

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call – Done
  2. Approve Agenda – Agenda approved by affirmation
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes - Aug 8, 2016 call -
    • Motion to approve by Brian Pech , second David Burgess. Abstain-0; Against-0; Motion .Carries all affirmative (9)
  4. Work Group Health Review
    • Need to talk to Anne re work group health. PIC to see what the issue is with their score.
  5. TSC meeting Report
    • Discussed topics such as Essentialism, and how to do any updates of the WG’s (are they necessary etc). Revisited where minutes and agendas are located. Perhaps training of the WG webpage for new co-chairs should happen… Open Health Tools have not completed the new workgroup form.
  6. Critical Items and Updates
    • N/A
  7. New Business -
    • Discussion of the length of the co-chair dinner – will provide feedback to the TSC.
    • Board reports – John would like to get a response back from the board to the Int. mentoring. We are the only steering division that provides board reports. Will continue doing them for now. How do we engage the Board to help with the strategy for growth? Dave to follow up with HQ on whether Board reports are confidential.
    • T3SD Calls – should we go to a monthly call? Verify if we can do email votes on PSS. Not very successful. Dave H to check on the vote process Melva uses. Monday 2 PM ET. Andy to send out list of potential meetings to scheule.
  8. Meeting Adjourned 8:20 pm.