Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes|
|Regrets||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|×||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Melva Peters (Board Report)||Education|
|Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services & Tools|
|×||David Burgess||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Regrets||Andy Stechishin (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools|
|×||Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Dennis Cheung||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Todd Cooper (Board Report)||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|John Donnelly||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|×||Laura Heermann Langford||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|×||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|×||John Ritter (Board Report)||International Mentoring|
|Russell Leftwich (Board Report)||Learning Health System|
|Mark Roche||Learning Health System|
|Liora Alschuler (Board Report)||Process Improvement|
|×||Sandy Stuart||Process Improvement|
|×||Rick Haddorff (Board Report)||Project Services|
|×||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|×||Dave Hamill||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Report)||Publishing|
|Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
- Roll Call – Regrets from Andy, he was unable to attend the WGM.
- Approve Agenda - Approved.
- Approve Meeting Minutes - September 21, 2015 call
- Motion to approve by Dave Hamill, second John Ritter. Abstain-0; Against-0; Motion carried unanimously.
- Work Group Critical Issues - None identified.
- New Business -
- Review January 2016 WG Co-chair elections - Refer to September 28 email from Linda Jenkins. Lorraine Constable will not be running for another term in EST. Current EST Co-chairs discussion whether or not to seek replacement (would still have six Co-chairs due to merge of two groups).
- Reminder that Dave Hamill emailed deadline for new project scope statements is Sunday, October 18th for new projects seeking to ballot January 2016.
- Confirm call schedule next trimester, e.g. re-start October 19 at 2 p.m. (Eastern)- Keep same call schedule for next trimester. In future (after Freida’s term ends December 2015), T3SD does not need visual (e.g. WebEx) unless reviewing document for approval, such as project scope statement. Incoming Co-chair, Sandy Stuart, would be able to provide. Congratulations again to Sandy on her election.
- TSC - Multi-year planning/pilot (1 yr/3 yr/6 yr)- TSC is piloting new process; seeking Work Group from each Steering Division. Project Services will participate but others welcome. Rick Haddorff (Project Services) has been working with Ken McCaslin to develop this process. In part will help Work Groups track ballots due for action 5 years after ANSI publication.
- Meeting Adjourned 7:26 pm.