Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?|
|X||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Melva Peters (Board Report?)||Education|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services & Tools|
|David Burgess||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services & Tools|
|X||Andy Stechishin (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Dennis Cheung||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|X||John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring|
|Liora Alschuler||Process Improvement|
|X||Sandy Stuart (Board Report?)||Process Improvement|
|X||Rick Haddorff (Board Report?)||Project Services|
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Report?)||Publishing|
|X||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|X||Joyce Sensmeier (guest)|
|X||Alex Lippitt (guest)|
|X||Todd Cooper (guest)|
|X||John Moehrke (guest)|
|X||Keith Boone (guest)|
|X||Laura Heermann (guest)|
|X||Elliott Silver (guest)|
|X||David Pyke (guest)|
|X||Riki Merrick (guest)|
- Roll Call - Attendee introductions. Andy welcomed several new attendees to the T3SD. Many were attending interested in the Health Standards Integration WG proposal.
- Approve Agenda - Has been posted; added confirmation of Paris WG co-chair attendance.
- Healthcare Standards Integration (HSI) - new Work Group requesting to join T3SD; see template at: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/8529/12688/HL7_New_Work_Group_Proposal_HL7-IHE_Collaboration_2014-12-23%20A.doc
- Reviewed questions T3SD had from initial review of new WG proposal document. WG name was reviewed; decided name previously at the Chicago WGM and it follows pattern of other WGs naming. Todd reported he had done an analysis of current WGs and their relationships with IHE; there are a number of WGs that already have relationship with IHE. One of the tasks envisioned is to catalogue the current relationships.
- Andy clarified role of existing WGs in T3SD, none are producing artifacts though they may occasionally ballot. Also, WGs sometime move to a different SD. Intent of this group is to collaborate and coordinate efforts of other WGs producing artifacts. Some of the issues the new group may deal with involve publication, tooling, and education (all represented as Work Groups in T3SD).
- Action: Add Pharmacy and CQI to the "works closely" list of groups.
- Discussion of which groups HSI will be collaborating with; this will be addressed in their Mission/Charter.
- Action: Would like to do Press Release and coordinate with IHE.
- Approve Meeting Minutes -
- January 5, 2015 T3SD call
- Work Group Updates - Defer unless urgent or item requiring vote
- T3SD DMP
- TSC meeting Report -
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business -
- Reminder from PIC to welcome First Time Attendees and if possilbe offer to meet with FTA during WGM to answer questions
- Confirm Work Groups meeting in Paris May 2015 WGM
- Meeting Adjourned <insert time> pm