Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes|
|Regrets||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Melva Peters (Board Report?)||Education|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services & Tools|
|X||David Burgess||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Regrets||Andy Stechishin (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools|
|X||Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Dennis Cheung||Electronic Services & Tools|
|X||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring|
|Liora Alschuler||Process Improvement|
|Regrets||Sandy Stuart (Board Report?)||Process Improvement|
|X||Rick Haddorff (Board Report?)||Project Services|
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Report?)||Publishing|
|X||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda -
- Help Desk Support and Problem Escalation: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/8339/12323/HL7HelpDeskSupport_WG_Engagement_20140819.doc
- Help Desk presentation: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3227/12333/HL7TSC_SD_RolloutWG_CoChairHDeskResponseV4.pptx
- Reviewed slides; Diego provided information on current call volume – it is a small percentage referred for Tier 3 handling. Note: Freida confirmed after the T3SD meeting that T3SD Work Groups need to designate a liaison in case there is need to refer a Help Desk call.
- Work Group Updates
- Rolling out new certification testing August 2015; want to increase pool of questions to include new material on each exam. Good response on learning programs, 600 students total so far this year. Workshop on V2 still under discussion, to include "hands on" for students. Learning partners discussed – responsible to find speaker to do tutorial; still under discussion. Conference in Prague pending; discussed tutorials/speakers. Education is hoping to attract leadership from Africa to education offerings at the Paris WGM.
- Electronic Services & Tools (EST)
- Approve Project EST Core Services and Tools V4: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/8367/12391/HL7%20PSS-%20EST-core-services-and-tools-v4.doc
- PSS reviewed; motion to approve by Diego, second by Brian; Against-0; Abstain-0; motion carried unanimously.
- Newly merged WGs are progressing on merger; have gotten through Decision Making Practices (DMP) and Mission/Charter (MC). Discussing future call schedule; may retain old time slots for Tooling. Expecting requirements from HL7 Terminology Authority (HTA) re: Value Set requirements and International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). Also working with new HL7 staff.
- International Mentoring
- Met Sunday; still working to attract representatives from Africa to Paris Meeting; looking at various models, such as Payer Summit, paid sponsor; "Operation Flood", etc. Could invite HIMSS to work in Africa with HL7 participating in support. Funding continues to be issue; discussed potential funding sources; OpenMRS may be funding source. Need to act by January 2015 WGM for action at the May 2015 Paris WGM.
- Future IMC Projects and Activities
- How to create Standards Collaborative Organizations in Africa?
- Could we propose that HIMSS host a Summit in one of the four quadrants in Africa?
- Perhaps invite vendors who already have inroads into Africa?
- Possible participants:
- World Bank? BUPPA? Gates Foundation? HL7? IHE? WHO? Clinton Global Initiative? Other HIMSS world-chapters (Asia-Pacific; South America; North America; Middle East; Latin America; Europe)
- Perhaps HIMSS could identify the attendees of recent Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and European HIMSS events who were from Africa and work with those attendees to create an event in some quadrant of Africa.
- Process Improvement
- Project Services
- V2 -
- V3 -
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- TSC meeting Report -
- New Business -
- January 2015 Co-Chair elections - Electronic Services & Tools: Dennis Cheung, Andy Stechishin, Michael van Zel (all interim), Nat Wong. Any others please notify Linda Jenkins at HL7 HQ
- Attend room assignment training for co-chairs-will be in effect for January WGM; scheduing joint meetings will involve automated email exchange between WGs
- Update DMP (or use new V4 default) by January 2015
- Call scheduled next trimester - skip week of September 22; Monday schedule skip week of 11/24, 12/22?
- Request from Process Improvement re: mentor assignment by WGs