Difference between revisions of "T3SD WGM-20130923"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Created page with ' Back to Agendas and minutes =Attendees= *2012-2013 Board Liaisons - Con…')
 
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
|-
 
|-
|colspan="3" |'''Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting")  Met: '''?
+
|colspan="3" |'''Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting")  Met: '''Yes
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
Line 17: Line 17:
 
|width="0%"|'''Affiliation'''
 
|width="0%"|'''Affiliation'''
 
|-
 
|-
|||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
+
|X||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
+
|X ||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
 
|-
 
|-
|||Diego Kaminker||Education
+
|X||Diego Kaminker||Education
 
|-
 
|-
 
|||Melva Peters (Board Liaison)||Education
 
|||Melva Peters (Board Liaison)||Education
Line 29: Line 29:
 
|||Lorraine Constable ||Electronic Services
 
|||Lorraine Constable ||Electronic Services
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Ken McCaslin (Board Liaison)|| Electronic Services
+
|X ||Ken McCaslin (Board Liaison)|| Electronic Services
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Nat Wong|| Electronic Services
 
| ||Nat Wong|| Electronic Services
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring
+
| ||Jeff Brown|| Electronic Services
 
|-
 
|-
| ||John Ritter (Board Liaison)||International Mentoring
+
|X ||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Rita Scichilone|| Process Improvement
+
|X ||John Ritter (Board Liaison)||International Mentoring
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison)|| Process Improvement
+
|X ||Rita Scichilone|| Process Improvement
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison)||Project Services
+
|X ||Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison)|| Process Improvement
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Freida Hall||Project Services
+
|X ||Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison)||Project Services
 +
|-
 +
|X ||Freida Hall||Project Services
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Woody Beeler||Publishing
 
| ||Woody Beeler||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Jane Daus (Board Liaison)||Publishing
+
|X ||Jane Daus (Board Liaison)||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Brian Pech||Publishing
+
|X ||Brian Pech||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Andy Stechishin||Publishing
+
|X ||Andy Stechishin||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Sandy Stuart||Publishing
+
|X ||Sandy Stuart||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison)||Tooling
+
|X ||Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison)||Tooling
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Michael Van der Zel||Tooling
 
| ||Michael Van der Zel||Tooling
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office
+
|X ||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager  
 
| ||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager  
Line 68: Line 70:
 
=Meeting Admin=
 
=Meeting Admin=
 
# Roll Call  
 
# Roll Call  
# Approve Agenda -  
+
# Approve Agenda - Approved.  We need to update Mission/Charter; Freida will post info collected for discussion future call.
 
# Face to face discussion items -  
 
# Face to face discussion items -  
#*  
+
#* Confirm Board Liaisons for 2014 - confirmed liaisons will be same as current liaisons in 2014 term; no changes.
 
# Work Group Updates
 
# Work Group Updates
 
#* Education
 
#* Education
#**  
+
#** Diego reported Education project status/activity.
 
#* Electronic Services
 
#* Electronic Services
#**  
+
#** Welcome Jeff Brown, Interim co-chair running for election this WGM.  No WG update.
 
#* International Mentoring
 
#* International Mentoring
#**  
+
#** John reported potential member benefit ideal from Sunday International presentations; 5 recap reports for activities in HL7 affiliates.  These could be video recorded and available as a member benefit, which might encourage other countries to attend HL7 WGMs.  IMC might investigate using as a marketing tool for potential new countries.  John asked if this should be a project IMC sponsors, and potentially hire someone to produce u-tube type videos.  Renee Spronk and Hai Heitmann have experience with videotaping.  Ken cautioned the Board may not have additional funds, but suggested John socialize with the Membership Committee (Grant Wood) and Marketing to see funding. 
 
#* Process Improvement
 
#* Process Improvement
#**  
+
#** No update; mentor program in process.
 
#* Project Services
 
#* Project Services
#**   
+
#** Meeting Thursday Q3; 2014 PSS in the works.  
 
#* Publishing
 
#* Publishing
#** V2 -
+
#** V2 - V2 – V2.8 all chapters in but one.  Don has reviewed Chapters. 10-17, working on Chapters 1-9 using the QA macro.  Hope to publish in October; if delayed too long will have to re-ballot. 
#** V3 -
+
#** V3 - Must identify CMETS on the NIB; will be designated spot on the NIB.
 
#* Tooling
 
#* Tooling
#**  
+
#** Tooling challenge winner will be announced Wednesday; will also announce a 2014 challenge. 
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**  
+
#** Plenary speaker mentioned FHIR; there is lots of interest.  Some debate if it will replace CDA and even V2.  Structured Docs is discussing CDA R3 this week.  Plan to determine by week end whether need to re-ballot content.  Currently, the website for FHIR is heavily dependent on Graham but eventually responsibilities will need to transition to Tooling and Publishing as appropriate owners.  FHIR connect-a-thon filled up earlier than anticipated this WGM; booking connect-a-thon rooms so far in advance can be challenging. 
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**
+
#** BAM lite – Business Architecture "lite" – looking at SAIF, which is very deep, trying to "extract" content to define a "lite" process that is easier to follow.  Ron and others are working on this for FHIR.
# TSC Update -
+
# TSC Update - May need to use future T3SD calls to review T3SD WG projects, for example, review a couple of WG projects on given call.  Plan to restart T3SD calls October 7, 2-3 pm.  Freida will set up calls and send Andy the schedule for chairing. 
# Meeting Adjourned <insert time>
+
# Meeting Adjourned 8:15 pm.

Latest revision as of 14:49, 7 October 2013

Back to Agendas and minutes

Attendees

  • 2012-2013 Board Liaisons - Congratulations new and returning Board Liaisons
Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
X Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
X Diego Kaminker Education
Melva Peters (Board Liaison) Education
Patrick Loyd Education
Lorraine Constable Electronic Services
X Ken McCaslin (Board Liaison) Electronic Services
Nat Wong Electronic Services
Jeff Brown Electronic Services
X Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
X John Ritter (Board Liaison) International Mentoring
X Rita Scichilone Process Improvement
X Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison) Process Improvement
X Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison) Project Services
X Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
X Jane Daus (Board Liaison) Publishing
X Brian Pech Publishing
X Andy Stechishin Publishing
X Sandy Stuart Publishing
X Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison) Tooling
Michael Van der Zel Tooling
X Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office
Lynn Laakso (guest) TSC Project Manager

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Agenda - Approved. We need to update Mission/Charter; Freida will post info collected for discussion future call.
  3. Face to face discussion items -
    • Confirm Board Liaisons for 2014 - confirmed liaisons will be same as current liaisons in 2014 term; no changes.
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Diego reported Education project status/activity.
    • Electronic Services
      • Welcome Jeff Brown, Interim co-chair running for election this WGM. No WG update.
    • International Mentoring
      • John reported potential member benefit ideal from Sunday International presentations; 5 recap reports for activities in HL7 affiliates. These could be video recorded and available as a member benefit, which might encourage other countries to attend HL7 WGMs. IMC might investigate using as a marketing tool for potential new countries. John asked if this should be a project IMC sponsors, and potentially hire someone to produce u-tube type videos. Renee Spronk and Hai Heitmann have experience with videotaping. Ken cautioned the Board may not have additional funds, but suggested John socialize with the Membership Committee (Grant Wood) and Marketing to see funding.
    • Process Improvement
      • No update; mentor program in process.
    • Project Services
      • Meeting Thursday Q3; 2014 PSS in the works.
    • Publishing
      • V2 - V2 – V2.8 all chapters in but one. Don has reviewed Chapters. 10-17, working on Chapters 1-9 using the QA macro. Hope to publish in October; if delayed too long will have to re-ballot.
      • V3 - Must identify CMETS on the NIB; will be designated spot on the NIB.
    • Tooling
      • Tooling challenge winner will be announced Wednesday; will also announce a 2014 challenge.
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Plenary speaker mentioned FHIR; there is lots of interest. Some debate if it will replace CDA and even V2. Structured Docs is discussing CDA R3 this week. Plan to determine by week end whether need to re-ballot content. Currently, the website for FHIR is heavily dependent on Graham but eventually responsibilities will need to transition to Tooling and Publishing as appropriate owners. FHIR connect-a-thon filled up earlier than anticipated this WGM; booking connect-a-thon rooms so far in advance can be challenging.
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • BAM lite – Business Architecture "lite" – looking at SAIF, which is very deep, trying to "extract" content to define a "lite" process that is easier to follow. Ron and others are working on this for FHIR.
  5. TSC Update - May need to use future T3SD calls to review T3SD WG projects, for example, review a couple of WG projects on given call. Plan to restart T3SD calls October 7, 2-3 pm. Freida will set up calls and send Andy the schedule for chairing.
  6. Meeting Adjourned 8:15 pm.