Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Meeting Admin
- Roll Call
- Mike Henderson + AMS(education), Frieda Hall, Rick Haddoff (PS), Wilfred + Andy(tooling), Patrick + Ken(ES) Dave Hammel (PMO) Helen Stevens (PIC), Andy (v3 publishing), John Ritter (Mentoring);
- TSC Report (Helen/Ken)
- concern about quality - quality products and quality meetings.
- concern raised that in Kyoto thre were too many new members to have valid quorum for decisions in some wgs.
- Patrick: Discussion aobut how you could identify effective quorum. There was a questionaire after kyoto that was filled out. SD committees also found that their committees had very good and experienced quorum.
- MIke, confirms - that had good quality quorum in Kyoto.
- Andy: At most WGM publsihing does NOT have effective quorum - and this is normal and expected. Have effective quorum on calls.
- Helen: Would the co-chairs be comfortable with answering the question after every WGM "Did you have an effective meeting - as per your expected agenda and participation".
- AMS: Education alwasy has effective meetings - regardless of quorum. However, RCRIM has some difficulty getting attendees at international meetings. So RCRIM adjusts it's agenda - so that it is effecive.
Is the fact that we are having international meetings negatively impacting the WG's ability to do it's work?
- AMS: Not in the case of education - although it is harder to do the job in different countries, but this is not related to attendance at the WGM.
- John: The goals of the EHR is to make the products international. In Kyoto many US attendees could not attend; so they adjusted their agenda topics to focus on the Asian audience. Did not get much WG work done in Kyoto, but did a lot of first-time-attendee training. So outcome positively influeceed future work with international engagement.
- Freida: Did the WG achieve the objectives that they set for the WGM? Was it an effective meeting?
- Strong commitment for a questionaire to be submitted by co-chairs after every WGM.
- Do NOT like the term 'effective quorum' - prefer 'effective meeting'
- SD SWOT analysis
- Review of Role of Steering Division - Proposed by Austin Kreisler and Ed Trippe
- SD 3 year plan
- Roadmap SMART Objectives - impact on T3SD Work Groups
- Alignment of roadmap projects